My amp has only one extenstion speaker out, my cab, however, has 2 inputs. Are there any "splitters", for lack of a better word, to make use of both inputs?
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
More info. What amp? What cab? What speakers? How is the cab wired?

You can't just ask a vague and non-specific question like that.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I didn't know it was vague or non-specific
well, it's a 65 watt crate combo and a crate cab. i have no idea about the wiring or speakers. i've just always wondered if it was possible to do that.
:
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
Quote by sonny bb
I didn't know it was vague or non-specific
well, it's a 65 watt crate combo and a crate cab. i have no idea about the wiring or speakers. i've just always wondered if it was possible to do that.

Help us out here. What models specifically?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
All I needed to hear was "dangerous" . I don't need to or want to do this, I've just always been curious if there was anything that could do that
:
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
It might not be dangerous though! It's all speculation unless you give us some information.

Just answer the question.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Liklihood is that your cab has two jacks so you can wire more cabs in parallel. There is no point running inputs into both, and it may actually be dangerous.

yeah odds are it's parallel jacks. Or else stereo operation. Either way you probably only want to use the one cable.

but as eppicurt says, we need more info to be sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you can hear sound from every speaker in that cab, you don't need the other input. Keep it that simple.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.