It's a card game. You get statements and have to pick answers. Then someone picks the winner based on lulziness of answers...play when lubricated with booze. Pac-man uncontrollably guzzling cum is one of the best cards in the game.
i still don't understand the point of this game. you pick two cards and chortle at the results? that's it?
Quote by Trowzaa
i still don't understand the point of this game. you pick two cards and chortle at the results? that's it?

There's an actual card game, play it with your more repressed friends to see how twisted they really are.
Quote by Draken
It's a card game. You get statements and have to pick answers. Then someone picks the winner based on lulziness of answers...play when lubricated with booze. Pac-man uncontrollably guzzling cum is one of the best cards in the game.

my eh wasn't a confused eh. it was an underwhelmed eh.
In the distant future, historians will agree that 'Stephen Hawking talking dirty' marked the beginning of America's decline.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Mate

Jerking off into a pool of baby tears

I think I win
(Legit card)
Best drinking game ever...
It's fun for like 20 minutes but those 20 minutes are pretty good.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by NosralTserrof
It's like Apples to Apples, but the point is to, yeah...

It's like apples to apples but better
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by anvil is god
What is a girls best friend?
YOU NEED TO CONSTRUCT MORE PYLONS
I was just playing this a few days ago, was fun.

One of my favourite cards
30 gallon barrel of lube gave me uncontrolable gas last night
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by NosralTserrof
It's like Apples to Apples, but the point is to, yeah...

I can't play Apples to Apples anymore because of Cards Against Humanity.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
x-rated edition of apples to apples. It's awesome.

Only problem I have with my friends is we play it so much we've burned through the cards so much we expect certain combinations. We need different decks.