Page 1 of 2
http://socialitelife.com/hey-guys-rihanna-thinks-that-cristiano-ronaldo-is-gay-07-2013

She was asked about the recent photos of her and him and asked about their relationship.

Rihanna said“I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity.”

I f*ckin knew it!
Not that there's anything wrong with that though.

That's the second one after Paris Hilton.

What does the Pit think of this?
rihanna has one notch more of my respect for her

shes on 1 notch though
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
No, YOU're the one who's gay, TS.
Ronaldo is tapping that ass:

EDIT: also, Rihanna is a wh0re. Zero credibility. No wonder Chris Brown lost it with her.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 4, 2013,
I suspect his supermodel girlfriend would take issue with that. I'm also not sure why Rihanna would know even if he was.
Quote by CoreysMonster
What the heck are you doing reading Socialite Life?

I read it on the Bild Zeitung first. I'm sorry

I needed an English "source".

Quote by Linkerman

EDIT: also, Rihanna is a wh0re. Zero credibility. No wonder Chris Brown lost it with her.

How much do you think Ronaldo('s management) is paying her to follow him about and tell people they are having sex?
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jul 4, 2013,
So the beating that Chris Brown gave her didn't teach her anything then?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by PeZ546
Football fans will probably be outraged.

<--------
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Philip_pepper
How much do you think Ronaldo('s management) is paying her to follow him about and tell people they are having sex?

Oh, it's you, Philip.

I don't believe that for one bit. Again, Rihanna is just another washed-up pop star. Zero credibility. They make money by generating gossip around them.

Quote by slash_GNR666

PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Oh, it's you, Philip.

I don't believe that for one bit. Again, Rihanna is just another washed-up pop star. Zero credibility. They make money by generating gossip around them.

Does the possibility that Portugal's most famous man might be gay shock you? I just think, that when you look at his lifestyle, his demeanor, his strut, that he MIGHT be playing for the opposite team. Maybe he kinda knows it, maybe he kinda doesn't and he's hiding it to protect himself from ridicule.
Jokes on her.
He can have any girl.
And guy, if he wanted.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Does the possibility that Portugal's most famous man might be gay shock you? I just think, that when you look at his lifestyle, his demeanor, his strut, that he MIGHT be playing for the opposite team. Maybe he kinda knows it, maybe he kinda doesn't and he's hiding it to protect himself from ridicule.

No, it doesn't shock me in the least. There are a bunch of portuguese celebrities that i'm sure are gay, even if they don't admit it. But Ronaldo is not one of them, and i don't see what about his lifestyle, demeanor or strut can make one think he might be playing for the opposite team. At least not anymore than most other football players. Just look at Beckham -- i'd think he's gay much quicker than i'd think that about Ronaldo, and apparently he's straight.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
itt: pepper projecting his sexual insecurities onto cristiano ronaldo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Wait so I've been living in a world where a celebrity who thinks another celebrity is gay get's praised and shit?
its a pretty noble deed
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
itt: pepper projecting his sexual insecurities onto cristiano ronaldo

Christ, this. I mean, his lifestyle makes him gay? What, playing football, eating at nice restaurants and lying in the sun?
Quote by Linkerman
No, it doesn't shock me in the least. There are a bunch of portuguese celebrities that i'm sure are gay, even if they don't admit it. But Ronaldo is not one of them, and i don't see what about his lifestyle, demeanor or strut can make one think he might be playing for the opposite team. At least not anymore than most other football players. Just look at Beckham -- i'd think he's gay much quicker than i'd think that about Ronaldo, and apparently he's straight.

Quote by raoooos
Christ, this. I mean, his lifestyle makes him gay? What, playing football, eating at nice restaurants and lying in the sun?

He boasts about himself like a motherf*cker. Arrogance is a sign of insecurity.
my dad saw him and his girlfriend yesterday. my dad is a very reliable source.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
my dad saw him and his hired girlfriend yesterday. my dad is a very reliable source.

Fixed for accuracy.
ITT: Pepper is jealous of Ronaldo.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Philip_pepper

wut?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
OP why are you so determined to prove this man is gay? Is he your dream guy and you will be forever heartbroken if there is absolutely no chance you could ever woo him?

I'm insecure about some stuff about me. So that automatically makes me want dick in my ass? Makes sense.
Last edited by Wormholes at Jul 4, 2013,
Arrogance without justification is a sign of insecurity.

Arrogance for being an incredibly, incredibly successful man is definitely NOT a sign of insecurity.
Quote by Philip_pepper

Oh yeah, that proves everything. You're right, i'm sorry.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Even if Ronaldo is gay, i think he doesn't give a shit about that. Im portuguese, i follow him since he was 16/17 in sporting. The dude is a ****in machine. He is probably one of the most hard workers football players out there. Since he was like 17 all he ever wanted was to be the best player in the world. The dude trained like 14 ****in hours in a day. Also, he wouldnt have the trouble to "hire" a girlfriend. He already supports all of his ****in family. Literally. Sisters, cousins, friends, and what not. Why the **** would he hire a girlfriend?
Quote by Philip_pepper

Why the **** would he be insecure? He's rich, famous and girls have orgasms when he walks past them.
Quote by slash_GNR666

No, but it damaged her common sense gland. So now she's like every other celebrity.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by pacf16
Even if Ronaldo is gay, i think he doesn't give a shit about that. Im portuguese, i follow him since he was 16/17 in sporting. The dude is a ****in machine. He is probably one of the most hard workers football players out there. Since he was like 17 all he ever wanted was to be the best player in the world. The dude trained like 14 ****in hours in a day. Also, he wouldnt have the trouble to "hire" a girlfriend. He already supports all of his ****in family. Literally. Sisters, cousins, friends, and what not. Why the **** would he hire a girlfriend?

For the MEDIA. For his career.

There are agencies specialized in getting gay football players (hell, gay athletes) a model girlfriend.

I wouldn't like to know how many homophobic football fans would crawl out of the woodwork if he actually outted himself. First one who did it killed himself.

Quote by Trowzaa
Why the **** would he be insecure? He's rich, famous and girls have orgasms when he walks past them.

Because he's insecure about his sexuality.

Also, are we all forgetting about the surrogate mother?

There are two possibilities for this:

1. He's gay and wanted a kid.
2. He's smart enough to have a baby without the risk of having a gold digger at his back.

Did his Russian girlfriend even show any reaction to that?

You got to admit there is some compelling evidence to at least suggest that he may share the same secret as Tom Cruise.
I'm on the side that hopes he is or is at least bisexual.

Naysayers can get ****ed. Actually, you won't be getting any.

Excuse me while I go meet Christiano.
Quote by Linkerman

That's a ridiculously uncool thing to say.

It'd be great for the sport if a superstar player came out as gay. I don't think chasing around players, obsessively looking for clues to find out who are gay and generally making a big deal about sexuality is a particularly healthy way to go about getting people to not care about sexuality though.
Last edited by frankv at Jul 4, 2013,
Oh dear god, when exactly did anybody start giving a shit about this sort of thing?

Most likely scenario? One celebrity coasts through an interview, barely listens to the question and gives a stock answer; then the tabloid media spins it into a scandal to sell their worthless rags/increase ad revenue on their worthless websites. This guy could be gay or not, who cares? I doubt much of the general public, the majority attitude towards homo sexuality is shifting more and more towards tolerance and acceptance.

All this gossip and rumour milling is just a distraction for peasants and a way for otherwise unremarkable celebrities to keep themselves in the public eye. Don't buy into this horse crap!
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Page 1 of 2