America, **** YEA!
32 70%
America, **** YEA!
30 65%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 3
*nationalistic sentiment*
*anti-imperialistic sentiment*
*nationalistic, anti-imperialistic sentiment from the West, Hawaii, Guam, and Alaska*

inb4 everyone jelly of our freedom
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 4, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
*obligatory gif of Zoidberg eating a flag*

Wow, he ate that flag like a flag eater starving to death in a desert without flags who just found a flag.
I voted for all of them, but the ticket press didn't quite work. Better start counting those dimpled chads!

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
GAAAAAY.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Right, because everyone knows that Canada would be the one to butt**** America good joke guys
Quote by progdude93
Right, because everyone knows that Canada would be the one to butt**** America good joke guys

Well Canada is on top.
Quote by WCPhils

inb4 everyone jelly of our freedom

Ha.

Ha!

HA!

Today I get to say that my country is objectively free-er than your country. Also we don't infringe privacy laws at all, not to mention on a global scale.

OMG is this what it's like to be in a 'my country's better than your country' argument.

Wow.

This feels awesome.

I'll remember not to feel too awesome so I can feel some sympathy for those oppressed people out in the west. Poor, poor Americans.

don't stop sending us arms pls
signed,
egypt
US is power everything

But more importantly, US is secure enough to be in between two sweaty dudes without givin a good goddamn what they think.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ha.

Ha!

HA!

Today I get to say that my country is objectively free-er than your country. Also we don't infringe privacy laws at all, not to mention on a global scale.

OMG is this what it's like to be in a 'my country's better than your country' argument.

Wow.

This feels awesome.

I'll remember not to feel too awesome so I can feel some sympathy for those oppressed people out in the west. Poor, poor Americans.

signed,
egypt

Go stone some women for showing ankle
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by progdude93
SHUTUP AMURICA IS THE BEST MURICA

It is, because it's the only nation that has America in its name. Also, in common conversation, America is the name used rather than the full name, that being The United States Of America. The reason for this is that America fully knows how incomplete their nation is, when a rough 75% of the entire continent was Spanish & French before the USA either conquered or bought a small part of the territory. You didn't even get to take all of Mexico, LOL.
Quote by WCPhils
Go stone some women for showing ankle

Can't hear you over the sound of feminists in Tahrir
Quote by progdude93
US is power everything

But more importantly, US is secure enough to be in between two sweaty dudes without givin a good goddamn what they think.

Stop pretending you aren't loving it.
Quote by genghisgandhi
biggest mistake this country ever made #loyalist

STFU #DieToryDie
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
More like

Amirite, old beans?

Aww but you all fought so hard to keep us.
Quote by Todd Hart
Stop pretending you aren't loving it.

Do I detect some jealously and resentment from the lonely countwy aww by it's widdle wonesome in the big scawy ocean?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ha.

Ha!

HA!

Wow.

This feels awesome.

signed,
egypt

How's the coup going?
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
More like

(Invalid img)

Amirite, old beans?

Verily, my good sir
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ha.

Ha!

HA!

Wow.

This feels awesome.

signed,
egypt

inb4 the same thing happens next year.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WaterGod
Aww but you all fought so hard to keep us.

You did ruin a load of perfectly good tea, and you sided with the French, the French!

Quote by progdude93
Do I detect some jealously and resentment from the lonely countwy aww by it's widdle wonesome in the big scawy ocean?

We've got Wales and Scotland as our bitches, and are in a long distance relationship with Northern Ireland. Plus we're literally ****ing the Atlantic with a pastie-covered penis of honour.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 4, 2013,
america sux
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by macashmack
How's the coup going?

How's being spied on by the gov't going?

Quote by Gorelord666
inb4 the same thing happens next year.

it will, cuz elections

EGYPT! **** YEAH!
Alcohol and explosives, the American way.

I expect my grandfather's July welfare money has mostly gone to firework tents and beer already.
What I'm seeing is a whole buncha negativity. What I'd LIKE to be seeing IS AMURICA FUK YA!
Happy b-day 'Murica
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
No seriously guys...I love the USA myself I really do but...what's all this talk about being free? what, you think that our government keeps us in chains or something?
There's like 5 countries in the whole world where it's citizens aren't 100% free...(as in they cannot leave the country, cannot express their opinion freely and so on).
So maybe it's time to leave behind the 1776 talk about being free, because we kind of all are.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Page 1 of 3