Pretty good. A couple of slip ups on WYHSB, but I'm sure if you did a re-take you wouldn't make the same mistakes again. Try the lead parts next!
Not too bad! I'll admit, I haven't heard these songs prior to watching your cover, so I can't say that I'm familiar with the guitar parts, but I can say that you seem to have a pretty good hold on them! As far as I can tell, you did quite well!

Quote by Himynameisben95
Pretty good. A couple of slip ups on WYHSB, but I'm sure if you did a re-take you wouldn't make the same mistakes again. Try the lead parts next!

Agreed with the lead part of this comment. In WYHSB, there is a lead part that doesn't sound too difficult, so maybe it would be worth a shot to include some lead in your next covers.

A large majority (if not, all) of the people I know sit down when they play guitar, so the fact that you stand in your covers is pretty cool! The only thing I would recommend is maybe angling your camera so we can see your face. Kind of awkward to see a headless figure playing guitar, haha. Also, maybe turn up the volume of the MP3 in the backround.

Otherwise, I'd say you're in pretty good shape! Keep it up dude!
Gear:
Electric: Schecter Banshee 6 - FR Active Trans Black (Left Handed)
Ibanez RG370DXL (Left Handed)
Acoustic: Johnson JG-624-CN (Left Handed)
Amplifier: Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watt

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page