watch?v=SPXOp2bPhQQ

which notes does she play in 0:57 and 1:56 - 57 ? that pitch or something..
There's a couple notes in there... And some chords.

I'm assuming you're talking about the artificial harmonics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXl0ebC6QU

There's actually a difference between artificial and pinch harmonics. The causation behind them is essentially the same, but artificial harmonics are the technique used in the video. Pinch harmonics involve sort of pinching the string 5, 7, or 12 (typically) frets above a note. I'd link a video, but I can't find one at the moment.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
The 0:57 one looks like an artificial harmonic on the 4th fret of G string (I figured it out by looking at her hands in the video). But the fret you play with your right hand doesn't matter that much. You just want the harmonic to sound really high pitched - the pitch could be whatever, it doesn't really matter that much. But the closer your bridge you pick, the higher pitched the artificial harmonics sound. Add some vibrato and it sounds awesome. I would try lower frets (2-7) because artificial harmonics are easier to do on lower frets.

The harmonics at 1:56 are natural harmonics played on the 5th fret of D, G and B strings.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115