Hello everyone, I hate to be a newbie that asks questions right off the bat but I really need some help here, I have no idea what kind of guitar I just got... I am also sorry for
I thank you for any advice and I am very sorry if this is in the wrong section.

It's a mini applause by ovation with a round back, it's acoustic/electoric and it has a very funny headstock with a U in it.
Last edited by Jakob34 at Jul 4, 2013,
First of all yes you are in the wrong section you should have posted in the electric guitar forum secondly the pictures are (or were ive got no idea why they're fobidden links now) too blurry to make anything out but if you look on the back of the headstock there sould be a serial number, just type "guitar serial number" into google and you'll find a bunch of sites that should tell you the make and model if you give them the serial number. Its how i found out the where my G-400 was made.
Quote by SaintVitus
First of all yes you are in the wrong section you should have posted in the electric guitar forum secondly the pictures are (or were ive got no idea why they're fobidden links now) too blurry to make anything out but if you look on the back of the headstock there sould be a serial number, just type "guitar serial number" into google and you'll find a bunch of sites that should tell you the make and model if you give them the serial number. Its how i found out the where my G-400 was made.

No serial number on the back, or on the inside. I've never seen a heatstock like it in my life.
Quote by Jakob34
No serial number on the back, or on the inside. I've never seen a heatstock like it in my life.

Ive got no idea how to find out what it is without using the SN. You should ask one of the guitar forums (probably acoustic). Because this is the pit there is a good chance that all the other responses you get will be about dicks or something.