Once again I'm having trouble with my Peavey 6505+ 112. I bought it used so it is not under warranty. It sounded great when I got it , but a couple weeks later it lost all its gain. Being new to tube amps I went out and bought a new set of Mesa Boogie tubes. When I replaced the tubes it worked for a while, then the same thing happened. This time I tested every tube I had in my Vypyr tube 60, even the old ones. They ALL worked. I replaced the 12ax7 that is located closest to the back of the amp, and it worked again. Since then it has crapped out on me a couple more times, but I'd replace that tube(with one of my old tubes that still works) and it would work again for a couple more weeks. Now that method is not working either. That particular socket seems to move more when I insert a tube then the other ones do. I'm not sure if that means that the soldering around that socket is suspect or not.

Anyways, I'm looking to get it thoroughly gone over by a good amp tech in the southern California area. I live in North Orange County, so if anyone could give me a recommendation I'd really appreciate it! I want this thing to be reliable like a peavey usually is!