flexiblemile
2,094 IQ
Hello all,

So my gear budget has just received a nice boost and I decided to splurge on something a little fun.

I don't need a new guitar or a new amp and don't think I want a new pedal. But I figured maybe I could find something cool to put inside my yamaha pacifica. Something like an extra preamp or onboard effects or EQ or something.

The problem is I know very little about these things so I'm asking if there's a list somewhere of these things or if you yourselves have anything interesting?

A few things I thought might be fun was a compressor knob or a graphic equalizer with an on/off switch

I play rock through a VOX AC30. I already have distortion, tremolo, vibrato, wah and delay.

I'm also considering a bbe sonic maximiser pedal and/or a boss GE7 but I feel like experimenting with weird stuff.

I know a good luthier so modifications on the body aren't too much of a problem. It's strat shaped and has the swimming pool routing

Thanks!
Last edited by flexiblemile at Jul 5, 2013,
flexiblemile
2,094 IQ
their compressor look pretty cool! Do you know where I could find reviews or anything?
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
2,508 IQ
I saw a gieger counter mod for the guitar
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.