Page 1 of 2
homosexuals dont deserve to get married, hell, they dont deserve any rights.

this pisses me off. so i take some time to do some research.

nowhere in the bible does it directly address homosexuality as a sin. it lightly hints at god creating man and woman for eachother, but it does no directly address homosexuality, at all.

i found this quote:
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

i look up the original quote
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

why is the bible always taken out of context? effeminate means showing traits of feminism in a male. that is kind of close to homosexuality. not really though. i think society takes advantage of christians and brain washes them into thinking certain thoughts.

so am i right or am i wrong?
Quote by genghisgandhi
Leviticus 20:13 - 'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.'

iv read this, but i dont see it as directly stating same sex marriage is wrong. you can see this as saying if you cheat on your wife with a man you should be put to death
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
iv read this, but i dont see it as directly stating same sex marriage is wrong. you can see this as saying if you cheat on your wife with a man you should be put to death

lol
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think the whole fight of Christianity being against homosexuality is a bit pathetic. I mean so what? even if Christianity is against homosexual marriage, why would you care about them?! Go do your marriage just not in a church.

it's the same as wanting Muslim people to let Christians pray in their Mosques
Quote by Vendetta V
I think the whole fight of Christianity being against homosexuality is a bit pathetic. I mean so what? even if Christianity is against homosexual marriage, why would you care about them?! Go do your marriage just not in a church.

so are you comfortable with a church not letting people get married cause they are black? Or missing a leg or something?
If your religious dont read this

god doesnt exsist so if a man wants to **** another man let him, just note gays going against nature to have kids is...
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Vendetta V

christianity isnt even against homosexual marriage. it doesnt even say that in the bible. its pathetic because the sheep of america dont actually read the bible, they just go and let others interpret it for them, and they go and believe it, ignorantly and to the death.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
christianity isnt even against homosexual marriage. it doesnt even say that in the bible. its pathetic because the sheep of america dont actually read the bible, they just go and let others interpret it for them, and they go and believe it, ignorantly and to the death.

>Implying religious practices and ideas have to be in the book to be 'legit'.
PM me for newts
Quote by Weaponized
so are you comfortable with a church not letting people get married cause they are black? Or missing a leg or something?

umm did I say that?! Why are you even comparing homosexuality to being black or white? Or are you saying that it's a disability?

Anyways to somewhat try and answer your not so well written answer. If the Church was like that I wouldn't go and demand that a white Church marries me and my black wife.

it's like going to a random ghetto while being white and demanding that they put up with whatever you wanna do there. The thing is, they won't like it.

I'm not a racist but I'm saying that if certain people don't like one thing, it's their own opinion. As long as that opinion doesnt go all violent upon you.
The bible also says adultery should be punished by stoning.

Priests, after they are ordained into the priesthood, are essentially married to the church. When a priest molests a child, they are therefore committing an act of adultery.

Since adultery is punished according to the bible by stoning, these priests should be stoned, but aren't. I'm sure if you say that to a crazy Christian, they'll say that it's outdated. When asked about homosexuality they will quote the bible (I think it's even from the same book as the adultery passage), and say it's a sin.

If you are going to quote the bible and make claims as to what should and what should not be done in society, then you need to also take into account everything else the bible says, you can't just pick and choose.

That being said, I wouldn't trust the bible anyways. It doesn't even have any references at the back and is less credible than wikipedia.
Last edited by zincabopataurio at Jul 5, 2013,
...Because you're looking for them?
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Don't you mean, How do I keep finding these people?

By saying, Why do I keep finding these people? It implies you actively search them out.
Last edited by Malchius at Jul 5, 2013,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

nowhere in the bible does it directly address homosexuality as a sin. it lightly hints at god creating man and woman for eachother, but it does no directly address homosexuality, at all.

Are you mental?
Why does anyone care if christians won't let gays marry? Church and state should be separate. This goes both ways. The state can't make the church marry people if it doesn't want to; likewise, the church can't stop the state form marrying people.
Quote by Skullivan
Thou shalt not his penis in another man's buttz.

Think you're missing some words.
Quote by Malchius
Think you're missing some words.

There were so many good ones I couldn't decide.

Place, shove, ram, ejaculate. The list goes on. But yeah, I derped.
Why has Christianity even spread this far? It was probably started as a joke...
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Yes, because the old testament means anything in todays society.

Why aren't alcoholic cheating divorced viewers of american idol being sacrificed to our almighty powerful emotionally dysfunct god?

I think people should stick with the new testament if they wan't righteous godliness in their lives. Ya know, the whole love, peace, non judgmental long haired guy that Christians idolize because ya know... he wasn't a self righteous prick?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What's the church's position on tea bagging after you've dipped your balls in ink?
Quote by Malchius
What's the church's position on tea bagging after you've dipped your balls in ink?

Use the inked balls as a template for wax envelope seals as a regal stamp of honor.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
why would you post this thread? Reading the first two quotes pissed me off, and I was mildly happy before!!! You ruined it

Edit: I don't understand it, if two people are in love and want to get married; what makes the difference between a man and women, a man and man, or a woman and woman??? There human being you ignorant bastards, let them get married!!!
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 5, 2013,
Quote by Nelsean
Ya know, the whole love, peace, non judgmental long haired guy that Christians idolize because ya know... he wasn't a self righteous prick?

Ol' Jesus meek and mild gave us the brutal vision of hell it's popularly thought of now
Jesus was real cool
Quote by sashki
If God hates gays, why did he create them?

Well he decided to wipe all humans off the earth once already, except Noah and his bird. He apparently doesn't like humans in general to be fair, not just the gays.

But the gays in particular, he really can't be doing with them.
Quote by sashki
If God hates gays, why did he create them?

He didn't, he created straight humans with free will who have the option of choosing to do gay things or not.
Quote by bradulator
He didn't, he created straight humans with free will who have the option of choosing to do gay things or not.

I'd be okay with this if free will with an omniscient God made any sense at all

EDIT: I realize I'm being very dull, but you've gotta keep your eye in with this stuff
Quote by bradulator

Why did he give us free will if he knew we'd disobey him?
Why would anyone choose to be gay, given that you can't have your own children, have a very limited number of potential partners, and everyone hates you for no good reason?
People that are angered by love have never known love themselves.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by sashki
Why did he give us free will if he knew we'd disobey him?

To see if you'd change your mind.

Why would anyone choose to be gay, given that you can't have your own children, have a very limited number of potential partners, and everyone hates you for no good reason?

Cuz they like the way a dick feels when it's in their butt I dunno. Pretty irrelevant question as it doesn't matter why.
Quote by Do Re Mi

Or they love themselves to much, the Christian guilt gets to them and they lash out at people in love.
Quote by Do Re Mi

What are you talking about?
Quote by macashmack
What are you talking about?

Yeah that really is just some wishy washy attempt at saying something a 30 something would like to read in her horoscope
Page 1 of 2