Page 1 of 2
Chicks who appear to be thin judging by the top half of their body, but are actually morbidly obese on the bottom half. I have never before seen this in my life but I have seen 3 like this in the last week, first one was a chick last week who was working in KFC, she was serving me, and I actually thought she was hot because I could only see the top half of her body over the counter, but when she turned around and walked away to get my food, she was actually morbidly obese. Her body was so out of proportion, she had huge fat legs and waist lol, WTF is up with that, then the other day I was out in town and I saw this chick who wasn't morbidly obese, but still, her body was still not in proportion, the worst thing was she was wearing really short denim shorts, like the fat on her legs was banging together as she walked creating cellulite-in-motion lol, how did she not notice lol , another I saw was also like this, WTF is up with that ?
You mean like badonkidonk?

I mean, I've seen a big old ghetto booty before, but the way you describe it is cartoonish and comical.

EDIT: and metal4eva, the term is Negress.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
the aliens have long been using a device to create a more perfect human specimen, but after the defeat of the grays at the hands of our now-dead great leader kim jong il, the anti-gravity devices are no longer being implanted in the world's now-teenage women, resulting in the fat in a women's body settling into the more naturally comfortable area in the lower waist
Quote by snipelfritz
You mean like badonkidonk?

I mean, I've seen a big old ghetto booty before, but the way you describe it is cartoonish and comical.

EDIT: and metal4eva, the term is Negress.

Nah, they where all white chicks, but still it was weird, anyone seen anything like this ?
pics

Quote by MinterMan22
pics

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I saw the same thing for the first time on the 4th. I was at a restaurant and I saw some chick with crazy huge fat waist and legs. She was so out of proportion that it was insane. Her face was even thin and pretty as well.

Hmmm, I find this thread incredibly odd at the timing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
HUGE****INGIMAGE

Why does and image that size, with that content, exist?

Also; I've seen it in old women occasionally.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Nelsean
I saw the same thing for the first time on the 4th. I was at a restaurant and I saw some chick with crazy huge fat waist and legs. She was so out of proportion that it was insane. Her face was even thin and pretty as well.

Hmmm, I find this thread incredibly odd at the timing.

Yeah, that's what I mean, looking over the counter I was thinking this chicks hot, then she turns around and walks away and she's huge, it was a bit like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myT3HdR48HI
Quote by Nelsean

maybe it's a halfassed cellubration of american culture.
Quote by metal4eva_22
They're called negros, or more politically acceptable, black women.

Not going to lie, exactly what I came into say.

They're known as "bootylicious"
EDIT: ^When Carmel watched over the pit I got banned for linking to ED. Or maybe it was for telling someone to delete system 32.

So, this one time when I was at the gym on leg day, I saw this girl in yoga pants doing what I can only describe as glut thrusts. My god, her ass was so goddam delicious. I was at the machine behind her and I followed her (like a creeper) to the next machine and I began flirting with her. Eventually I asked her out and after a while I banged the shit out of her. My god. It was fanny-tastic.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Jul 6, 2013,
None of you guys are getting it. It's not girls with nice full asses. We're talking horrible, fatty legs and hanging saggy grim butts
Quote by metal4eva_22
EDIT: ^When Carmel watched over the pit I got banned for linking to ED. Or maybe it was for telling someone to delete system 32.

both of those used to be bannable. but now the mods won't ban for anything.

especially jetfuel. he's the most laissez-faire moderator in all the history of the internet. the mods on /b/ seem like kim jong-il compared to him.
Quote by willT08
None of you guys are getting it. It's not girls with nice full asses. We're talking horrible, fatty legs and hanging saggy grim butts

Exactly, like morbidly obese legs.
As The Smiths once correctly pointed out:

'Some girls are bigger than others.'
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
*your link*

there's nudity on that page. I would have banned you if I was still a mod, just saying.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
there's nudity on that page. I would have banned you if I was still a mod, just saying.

WHY AREN'T YOU A MOD ANYMORE? I wish you were
They're called pears

edit; nevermind the pear, just pumpkins
Not really a strange phenomenon. I'm quite accustomed to seeing it walking down the streets. Most of them are either black or arab though.

You propably mean something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
Cross-breeding tends to carry-over genes. Good chance they aren't alone in their family with such massive arses.
Quote by AmirT
They're called pears

edit; nevermind the pear, just pumpkins

^

oh no you didnt
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
My family knows a woman like this. It makes me think of a snake that's trying to digest it's food.

Like she could use her waist as table space almost. My grandpa said that she could start charging for rides from one place to another.

It's weird...
Quote by MinterMan22

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by progdude93
Have you been alive long enough to be declaring new phenomena?

Well, he was born in '96, so he's...16?

Oh good god I feel old now
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
probably never heard of twerking aswell?
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
I thought the lolwut pear was banned? If not, it should be.

It's called swelling from a tight white ass taking a big black dick.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by necrosis1193
Well, he was born in '96, so he's...16?

Oh good god I feel old now

'97, so i'm 15, and you should feel older.
Page 1 of 2