I remember watching a stand-up comedy show either in 2011 or 2012, I think it was in Melbourne. One of the contestants I found really good, he was a law student. His skit wasn't very long, under 15, maybe even under 10 minutes, but in it he joked on what it means to 'be yourself', Rousseau and the social contract and Lord of the Flies.

I'd imagine this is rather like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but, I figure if someone's going to know, here isn't a bad place to look.

So, can anyone help me find the clip I'm after?
Sounds like Daniel Tosh.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't even care if it will lose me points in the views of UG dwellers, Devourke, that was not the first time you've made me laugh out loud so much that I could possibly wake up those around me.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I don't even care if it will lose me points in the views of UG dwellers, Devourke, that was not the first time you've made me laugh out loud so much that I could possibly wake up those around me.

If you like him so much, why don't you just gay marry him?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
If you like him so much, why don't you just gay marry him?

Oh, I would if he would take subservient males in his court. But the fact remains that Devourke is such an Adonis that he only accepts females in his court. The man is an alpha-male above all other alpha-males. To worship him is enough for me.
i would accept jason statham in my court. im not gay, but wow i am so gay for jason statham.