My buddy is moving out of town so I scored this beauty for $120. It's a Douglas from Rondo Music. 27" scale, 7 string, strap locks, grover tuners, 24 fret neck, compared to the Ibanez 7 I used to have this neck feels much better, doesn't feel so much like a paddle, more like a bat. Anyway, enough ranting, you guys want some pics.

Nice! HNGD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
A 7-strng Bari?

Sounds like you'll be playing in the deep end! HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
It's currently tuned to Drop G. Pretty heavy low end stuff, I might retune it back to B standard, haven't decided yet. Has the deep rumbling sound you can only get from a 7 string. I decided I need a new guitar amp though... Just running it through a Peavey Blazer 158
that is an absolute steal for 120 bucks, cherish that 7 until the end of time!
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
Surprisingly the pickups sound incredible, tons of bottom end growl but the highs still ring loud and clear. Maybe a bit missing from the mids, but for $120, who am I to complain? I might get a liquifire pickup for the neck eventually and possibly an invader for the bridge. I love the sound of the invaders in my 6 string so I'm hoping the 7 string model is just as good.