It's alright, the riffs don't really do much for me though. This should probably go in metal or something though.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Drummer looks like a doofus, but this isn't bad. Also, probably would fit better in the metal forum.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
The description of the "metal" section was "TRUE METAL" so didn't wanna get flamed by genre ******s. Lol. But yeah, some parts get a little... Repetitive.. But either way, I still enjoy it.
Most of it seems to be psudo-prog leads with chugs underneath them.

It's kinda like the Contortionist but the Contortionist are better.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2DMGThaVjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89vxiQ46MLk

Depends what you're after really. First album has lots of Deathcore elements, second album, not so much.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jul 6, 2013,
Whoa, liking BTBAM means you have good taste? Sweet!
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by synestershadows
Drummer looks like a doofus, but this isn't bad. Also, probably would fit better in the metal forum.

Metal fans hate this stuff. Fluffy Hardcore fans are more likely to enjoy it.
It's basically just CHON. So...pseudo prog.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Is it just me or do the drums sound programmed? I know they could be using triggers, they just sound off.
They sound programmed.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by megapenguin
Yes! Everything tastes like Nutella when you like BTBAM!

What if I don't like Nutella?

This is okay though.. probably would've better fit into the metal forum.
Sounds programmed out the ass. Still, it's pretty good.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Drum programming should only be left for demoing. Doing that for actual releases is just laziness.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
This is okay I guess. It's better than a lot of bands of this style but there's not much here that's unique enough to make them terribly interesting. Obviously it's more welcome by people in here than it probably would be in the metal forum, even though it much more belongs in the metal forum. Ideally I guess there would be a subforum for the heavy, proggy tech bands and the djent bands and so on that nobody wants in their forum, but it's really just not worth it (I mean, there's the 80s prog shred whatever forum but nobody uses that).

Edit: And yeah, I don't care for drum programming, but I've heard much worse and more obviously programmed sounding stuff than this.
These guys are from my area. Not really sure how they got signed or got as much as a following as they did. They're good musicians but they're songs leave a lot to be desired
Quote by technicolour
Anybody else see the irony in labeling this stuff prog?

Yep. There's a lot of "prog," even a lot of "classic" prog, that isn't really progressive in the dictionary sense of the word. But that's the "appropriate" label for it.
Quote by blake1221
Its presence in this forum says that.

Eh, you're right. It should just be shoved into the Prog forum.

Quote by technicolor
Anybody else see the irony in labeling this stuff prog?

Bands that are called prog are usually not progressive unless they were from the '70's.

To be prog you must have two things: Flowery chords and meaningless time changes.
I think "prog" has just taken on a totally different meaning in music. It's just anything with intricate guitar work, complex drum beats, and experimentation with different genres.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by synestershadows
I think "prog" has just taken on a totally different meaning in music. It's just anything with intricate guitar work, complex drum beats, and experimentation with different genres.

It means you're a fruitcake.
Bands like this remind me why I don't care at all how technically proficient you are at your interments. I'd rather listen to someone who has no idea how to play guitar write a song with passion than listen to some kid who mastered hammer ons and pull offs writing a song like someone playing expert guitar hero.
I'm an asshole.
basically.

btw. thanks for that john cota link. Pandy covered it up with his favorite band's vinyl release though.
Quote by lookpizza
Bands like this remind me why I don't care at all how technically proficient you are at your interments. I'd rather listen to someone who has no idea how to play guitar write a song with passion than listen to some kid who mastered hammer ons and pull offs writing a song like someone playing expert guitar hero.

What do you define as something passionate? I'm sure these kids likely find their music passionate.
Quote by llanafreak44
What do you define as something passionate? I'm sure these kids likely find their music passionate.

Naw I doubt it.
I'm an asshole.