Okay so the g string on my ibanez keeps going out of tune.. i've also noticed that theres is a little buzz sound coming from the saddle... as if its stuck or something... whats wrong how do i fix this.. and i'm sorry if i posted this on the wrong part.. and sorry if its already been asked but i looked and the only one i found had only one response which wasn't helpful at all.
"g string on my ibanez"

Come on, you think anybody's gonna be able to help you from that? At least tell us the exact model, then if you're feeling generous the bridge type and what tuning it's in. Perhaps even the string thickness if you have the time.

Help us help you!
Last edited by johnnykbop at Jul 6, 2013,
First fix would be a new set of strings. Is this only occurring now, or through many sets?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
first time... ibanez rg3exfm1.. normal bridge.. have no idea what its called but it sort of looks like a fender bridge.. nothing fancy just a piece of metal with saddles.
Fixed bridge string through. Get a new set of strings. If they're a new set that you've just noticed the problem on then you might have got a faulty set, so just buy a new set.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.