Page 1 of 2
...or alternatively "the dumb things we used to believe" for all of you late-bloomers.

I remember when I used to think that sex was just two adults having a steamy make-out session. Thanks, PG-13 movies!
Star Wars was good

lol, jk

it's always been terrible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
rabbits laying eggs damn! you! Cadbury!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
I used to think statues were just people who got frozen and my mom went along with it.

Thanks, mom.
I used to think that the sound of distorted guitars came from years of practice and being able to play really well.

One day, my little brother accidentally hit the "drive channel" button on my shitty little Fender Frontman, and it was like splitting the atom. A complete revelation of sound and comprehension of how it's created.
While I'm sure there are a lot of dumb things I grew up believing, the only one that comes readily to mind is that I thought all colorblind people could only see black and white.
i thought girls just had nothing instead of a penis and that they peed out their butts.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I thought you ****ed women in their piss-holes, and then experience hit me with a brick.

Also, Catholicism.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
That life was happy and easy.

Was I in for a shock.

I also used to think I could be the next Joshua Garcia.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jul 6, 2013,
Oh, also I used to think that babies just 'came' to people. Like some people didn't have a child because they were unlucky - same with having a baby as a teenager.

When I found the truth it was such a revelation.
That religious people could be intelligent.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by LostLegion
Oh, also I used to think that babies just 'came' to people. Like some people didn't have a child because they were unlucky - same with having a baby as a teenager.

When I found the truth it was such a revelation.

I thought the same thing. And I thought it was really fortunate that there was such a great correlation between being married and having children.
Brown nipples gave chocolate milk and pink nipples gave strawberry milk.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
That drugs were bad and only a tiny amount of naughty people did them.
Yarr!
I dunno what I thought prior, but the first time you see a proper vagina...

Jesus
When you put a VCR in the player, it sent a signal to a room full of guys who sat there at all times, who had to find the movie you were watching, then send it back.

Where sh*t came from was also a huge mystery
When I was younger my dad had an old Need for Speed game on his computer. I remember one time I made my car black because I literally thought that if I had a black car the cops wouldn't be able to see me. I was very disappointed and confused when they got me.

I also thought that when 2 magnets wouldn't attract that "the air was getting in the way".

Also religion.
that girls used to pee out their butt. used to think when it rained it was god crying

and I used to think girls poop. phew thank god they don't lol
pinga
Quote by willT08
I dunno what I thought prior, but the first time you see a proper vagina...

Jesus

I remember my first time seeing a vagina.

ayy lmao
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Babies came out the butt.

I read that as barbies and I couldn't make any sense of it

Also I thought ATMs gave you money whenever you needed it.
That all of your dreams were attainable.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
That atheists had it all figured out.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
when I was 4/5, kids used to make fun of me for not believing the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Santa... who's laughing now?
Quote by ehbacon
when I was 4/5, kids used to make fun of me for not believing the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Santa... who's laughing now?

Your childhood.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by ehbacon

I was 3 when my Jehovah's Witness grandpa burst all those bubbles.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I used to think vaginae faced the front like a weiner

So did I actually. But then you think of how it would have to work and it makes no sense.
When I was a kid I thought that movies happened in real time. I didn't realize they were shot in scenes and edited. I was always amazed at how people could remember all their lines for the whole movie
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Page 1 of 2