I want to buy a guitar processor which has a very good performance, of course in a low price range. Under 10K-15K INR equivalent to 170$ - 250$ (approx). Need some pro's suggestion.

Here is the link to the guitar stores for reference:
[forbidden link]
id strongly suggest saving a bit more money. In that range your really not going to be getting much in terms of sound quality.
By processor do you mean a multi-fx?

Pod HD range is nice.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
well for time being i am planning to buy zoom g2 1nu, just to get started or as eppicurt suggested i might hop towards POD HD series, which i think, might sound awesome as well.... please enlighten me guys, if i am going the wrong way.....Thanks @mintsauce
well at my price's range i could only find Line6 Floor POD modelling guitar processor.....and guys whats the difference between Multi Effect Processor and Modelling Guitar Processor?? which is better???
Save up three or four more grand, INR, it's what I did. And then I bought the Zoom G5. Check it out, it's going for 18200 or something on Bajaao. It's a good buy, and while people do say the Line 6 POD Series is better, I prefer this one.
right, that sounds like a gud idea but i am tight on the budget and i need to get one fast, cause i got a gig coming up. After the gig i will surely, get a better one then i will spend more on the unit. So i have narrowed my choices to Zoom G2-1nu and Line 6 Floor POD. Which one will be better. Guys, please throw in some suggestion....would mean a great deal if u do!
I got a Zoom G 9.2tt and its working like a charm.....I couldn't hope more and the best part is that i got it in $240 brand new.....!!!!
Last edited by basezero at Jul 8, 2014,
A quadraverb 2.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Digitech makes some good processors for the money. I was on a budget a few years ago and got a RP 50 it did quite good variety of amp presets and cabs. If you can try some out.
Quote by Zhaezzy
Digitech makes some good processors for the money. I was on a budget a few years ago and got a RP 50 it did quite good variety of amp presets and cabs. If you can try some out.

I second this ^^^

I bought myself an RP255 for £120 and it was worth every penny. A great option for those on a budget, you can get a huge variety of sounds from the thing and there are over 200 patches that people have uploaded to the Digitech site...including one which makes your guitar sound like a convincing church organ.
Quote by basezero
So i have narrowed my choices to Zoom G2-1nu and Line 6 Floor POD. Which one will be better. Guys, please throw in some suggestion....would mean a great deal if u do!
Why would you by an obsolete G2.1nu when the new units are out? G1Xon, G3, G3x, and G5. I suggest one of those.
^ He already bought a Zoom G 9.2tt
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thanks for the suggestion guys though.....I took everyone's suggestion in mind but when i got to the shop i couldn't help my self when i got the Zoom in so cheap price :p .....I thought there got to be some defect but I couldn't find one....been using it for more than 5 months and it has never dis pointed me a bit.....!!