Page 1 of 2
So, I have had this dream the other night I was convinced to share.....anyway.

A bunch of pit regulars were gathered around in what was my house in this dream. Sam was there, captainsnazz, joshua garcia, and a few other personifications my dream had decided to fit faces to. These would include will, hydra and phils.

So everyone is sitting around drinking and there's this door in the corner of the room. I walk in there and shut the door behind me..and then just decide to walk back out. Standing there in front of me in a fully naked hydra, just staring me blank in the face. I, stunned as I was, shut the door in his face and immediately opened it again, thinking the horror I had just experienced would be gone.

Turns out he had decided in that time to turn around and start doing the helicopter dick to a bunch of drunk pit regulars cheering him on with faces of pure enthusiasm. Me, as I was, stood there in amazement watching this shit unfold before my eyes. As gay as this had gotten, it can get gayer.

Now, I figure I should add some detail in so you can get a greater glimpse as to what I had seen. I've never seen hydra before and my mind just gave him the stereotypical (some would say) pit look. Kind of fat, curly hair, glasses. Nerdy bitch type shit.

At this point he decides to start a live stream to UG as the pit cheers him on with nothing but positive things to say about his excellent dick spinning technique. I begin to slowly creep out of the room when again, he looks at me, that cold blank stare piercing deeply into my soul.

I fled from the room after witnessing these many horrors you've now come to know. I'm gonna go off myself now.

I'm just gonna throw this joke in here too for shits and giggles.

a guy walks along a beach and out on the pier he sees a girl sitting in a wheelchair with no one around. he approaches her and sees she has no arms and no legs. he decides to sit down and talk with her a bit. the guy asks how her disabilities effect her and she says it doesn't bother her much, but because she's the way she is, no one wants to be romantically involved with her.
so they talk a little more, and the girl says to the guy that she's never been hugged and she'd like to know what it's like. so the guy complies and bends down and hugs her. so they talk a little more and she says she'd never been kissed either. so he approaches her and gives her a kiss. they talk more and she decides to push it a little more, and so she says to the guy she's never been ****ed. the guy approaches her, pushes her wheelchair with her in it off the pier and yells 'you're ****ed now'
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jul 11, 2013,
gay
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
0/10 no bukkake would not read again
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
hilarious

Quote by chookiecookie
I fled from the room after witnessing these many horrors you've now come to know.

lies you totally stuck around
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Primus2112
0/10 no bukkake would not read again

And then we all had a bukkake party.
ayy lmao
That wasn't a dream, bro.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
hilarious

lies you totally stuck around

Did I meet your expectations after the build up?

Of course not.

Quote by Hydra150
That wasn't a dream, bro.

Thoughts?
ayy lmao
Quote by Trowzaa

Now that I think about it ...he looked a lot like your meme....
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie

Thoughts?

Trowzaa sums it up nicely.
And it's well known that I look like Ricky Gervais (even though I don't).
Quote by Trowzaa
See! Bryce, you do look like squintingguy.jpg.

Maybe he meant your young topless meme
which would be weirder
Quote by Hydra150
Maybe he meant your young topless meme
which would be weirder

I did mean this one. Just an older version.

Quote by sam b
That's nice, but I don't like you.

The other Sam, but ouch....I always liked you in a no homo way of course. Those feelings belong to hydra.
ayy lmao
We need more details.

ALL of the details, if you want any help...

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Last edited by sideslick at Jul 7, 2013,
Its times like this that I miss Kensai and Whoomit.

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
it's the helicockter and stop stealing my shtick :c

Quote by leony03

Start a fan based PM campaign, get them back by popular demand.
Quote by entity0009
Pit-related dreams: because there aren't enough circle-jerks on the forums already.

Check out my sig. There is no escape from the circle-jerk. It has consumed you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jul 7, 2013,
You dream about Pit monkeys? Gay style? Have a life?

Anyway, that joke was pretty funny..
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by leony03

What happened to them anyway? I haven't seen them around here since gkw
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
And for tonight's dream: the same but when you get to the point where you try to leave, suddenly loud, chaotic aphex twin type music starts playing. Everyone becomes really tall and looks down on you. You notice that everyone now has Sam's face and his eyes stare into your soul, mocking your very existence, while they all ejaculate over you. Then your view zooms into the individual sperms and they also have Sam's face and they split into lots of smaller Sam sperms for many iterations. Then a giant Joshua Garcia picks up the room you're in and eats it and his body is full of other things with Sam's face that terrorise you but I can't finish this story because I need to go out now bye

Quote by chookiecookie

The other Sam, but ouch....I always liked you in a no homo way of course. Those feelings belong to hydra.

There is no other Sam. If there is, I bet he's properly shit compared to me
Quote by Hydra150
Check out my sig. There is no escape from the circle-jerk. It has consumed you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

If I was a mod I'd force you to change that
Quote by entity0009
If I was a mod I'd force you to change that

Shhhhh just stroke the shaft shhhh rhythmically and simultaneously with everyone else shhhhhhhhhh until everyone finishes in unison shhhhhhh and the room is covered with the white rain of a thousand loads shhhhhhhhhh
Page 1 of 2