[forbidden link]

This is a 2006 ESP KH-2 Bolt-On Neck guitar with the custom Boris Karloff mummy decal applied. It was professionally applied and clear coated, so it's guaranteed to never go anywhere. EMG-81's, and Original Floyd Rose. Guitar plays amazing but I just haven't had the time to play it, as I've gone into other musical endeavors. Been in the case for at least a year and a half. That said there are a few things that might need a slight fixing to the guitar.
1. The frets are a little rusty from the strings being on the guitar for a year and a half (In it's case might I add), but guitar polish usually can clean off most rust on frets.
2. From the case being moved a few times (and bumping into the wall a couple of times), the input jack might need to be resoldered, which is a quick fix (but like I said I just don't have the time to do it).
Great for any Metallica or ESP fan for that matter. I have put at least $2500 into this guitar, and the price I'm letting it go for is $1550 OBO.
Wouldn't let me link my craigslist listing, so here's the pictures in a photobucket album.
[forbidden link]