I'm looking to do a new pedalboard build (on a PedalTrain Pro) and need a power supply with quite a bit of juice! I was previously considering the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus, but after looking properly at the specs, it doesn't have enough outputs.

The pedalboard I'm going to build with have 12 units needing power, including true-bypass looper, volume pedal, wah pedal, wireless receiver, and obviously pedals themselves. The most units that the Pedal Power 2 Plus can do, is 8. I could use two, but I'd rather not spend £300 on power supplies. There are only a few things that need more than 100mA of power, which are my reverb (Strymon El Capistan @ 250mA, and Line 6 G30 also @ 250mA I think).

Can someone maybe point me in the direction of a unit that might meet my needs? I don't mind the expense, I'd just rather stay below £200 if possible, definitely don't want to spend £300!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
http://www.voodoolab.com/pedalpower_mondo.htm

whether it'll actually be under £300, I dunno.

or you could run a daisy chain with the bog standard pedal power
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
http://www.voodoolab.com/pedalpower_mondo.htm

whether it'll actually be under £300, I dunno.

or you could run a daisy chain with the bog standard pedal power

That looks perfect! It's about £280, pretty close but I'd rather put up the cash than bodge something less efficient together.

Don't suppose there's a chart or anything that says if it'll fit in the Pedal Train?
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart

i have no idea Just to clarify, I haven't tried that power supply (or any of their power supplies), just i noticed it last time i was on their site. maybe they have measurements on their site or something

however, if it's almost the price of 2 pedal powers, you could maybe make a case for getting the two pedal powers. main reason being, if one died in the middle of a gig, say, you'd still have one working power supply.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Haha alright mate :P Yeah I'll compare measurements

That's a good idea actually, although for ease of set up I think I'd rather have just the one... I'll think on it :P
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart

yeah that's true. there are advantages for doing it either way.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?