England's tail

u cheeky fkin kunt m8 ill fkin wrek u m8 i fkin swer on my mums lyf m8
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
u cheeky fkin kunt m8 ill fkin wrek u m8 i fkin swer on my mums lyf m8

oi m8 y dnt u sy dat 2 me face m8 instd of fkin ur kybord tw4t
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Peter Siddle man of the match
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Peter Siddle man of the match

For bowling above average? lolnah
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Above average is better than what any of you Brits have done so far.
Quote by Vornik
We haven't bowled half the time you did and nearly have half your line up out.

Quote by jambi_mantra
For bowling above average? lolnah

Plus he's one you.
Last edited by Malchius at Jul 11, 2013,
Quote by Malchius

Plus he's one you.

You what son?

Quote by Diamond Dave
Yeah the pommy bowlers get no credit, our batsmen get themselves out

And the English didn't do the same?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
You what son?

That was for dann_blood who called you English, when it says your from Melbourne.

And the English didn't do the same?

I always thought that this was going to be about bowling more than batting anyway.
Look above the location?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Diamond Dave
I didn't mention the English did I

Dann said Siddle deserved man of the match, I was using your argument as my argument against that.

Argumentception

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Malchius
It's no wonder you haven't been lynched.

Yeah. I mean, he walks around working class Melbourne suburbs with his tea and crumpets and top hat and monocle and everything.

The Australian Defence League is coming for you, Jambi!
Quote by Vornik
Nah I just wear my Lions jersey and everyone goes back to crying in the corner

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
113-6 Much better than us.

114-7 lol Australia.

This is getting silly.
Hughes to hit a double century!
Quote by Vornik
Lol Australia

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Lol Australia

Get out
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Get out

No U

I only just turned it on, I didn't realise how bad it was It will never get old as for most of my life I've had to deal with Australia beating us in everything

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Don't get used to it, we decided to take pity for once at our annual meeting
Quote by Vornik
it's becuz the brits know the revolution is coming and they'll be the first to go
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
it's becuz the brits know the revolution is coming and they'll be the first to go

You know it's Australia vs England, you're only playing the English, not Britain as a whole.
you only have to take away one card to send the rest of the house of cards tumbling

Also:
Quote by Malchius
He'll [Hughes] be lucky to hit 30.

Quote by Vornik
He was lucky, if it wasn't for the shadow on the stumping that'd removed the doubt and you lot would be all out.
Not happy about that decision at all, the third umpire should have let the standing umpire's decision stand.
If this had been any other test series, I'd have been hoping Agar had made his century. But because it's the Ashes, he's a lucky git that the stumping wasn't given Bit worried here though.
Ashton Agar's a stupid name anyway.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
C'mon Aussie's need to break this partnership, try and keep Pietersen on strike and get him to make a mistake.

Quote by I.O.T.M
Ashton Agar's a stupid name anyway.

Says a guy who's username means I'm Open To Monkeys
Quote by Vornik
Last edited by dann_blood at Jul 11, 2013,
Aussies relying on foreigners to win at sports. Shock horror.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau