Page 5 of 6
Bumble, Warne & Beefy are probably the best of what Sky have. Gower probably just keeps saying it was out because of the furor he made in the comm box and he doesn't want to look stupid changing his mind.

Speaking of Sky commentators Strauss is just so dull and doesn't fit in with the rest of them.
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by big-T
Bumble, Warne & Beefy are probably the best of what Sky have. Gower probably just keeps saying it was out because of the furor he made in the comm box and he doesn't want to look stupid changing his mind.

Speaking of Sky commentators Strauss is just so dull and doesn't fit in with the rest of them.

Strauss is like that kid at school who tries desperately to fit in with the group and laughs at all their jokes but no one actually likes all that much.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
ROOT only downside to him being good is less games for Yorkshire now
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
^That was my problem when Geraint Jones was England's main wicketkeeper.

Root.

S A D B O Y S
Jason Gillespie is doing a good job coaching at Yorkshire at the minute, in with a chance of winning the County Championship despite losing an opening batter, opening bowler and Wicketkeeper to England duty. Phil Jacques is out for a while injured too now though so that's the other opener out.
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Oh Geraint, I did like him. Very pretty batter I always thought.

What are we thinking about the declaration then boys? I've been thinking all day that we'll bat out today and tomorrow morning.

Bumble's been saying stick them in just before the end of the day. Could be a good idea - I think we're in a ludicrously strong position either way so it shouldn't matter too much, so much time left in the game
Quote by willT08
Oh Geraint, I did like him. Very pretty batter I always thought.

I have his autograph.

S A D B O Y S
Do you wait for Bell to get another century before declaring now?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Tell ya who I really miss watching and would love to meet, ol' Graham Thorpe. And I always liked seeing Butcher as well but he was on his way out when I got really got in to cricket.

I wish this was still on Channel 4 all day like it used to be. Some of the happiest memories of my childhood are watching every ball every day of the Ashes in bed in Norfolk. As much as I'm interested in this series, it's not the same. I got to watch McGrath, Lee, Ponting, Hayden, Warne and Gilchrist before I even understood what I was seeing. What a fucking squad they had.
Quote by willT08
Tell ya who I really miss watching and would love to meet, ol' Graham Thorpe. And I always liked seeing Butcher as well but he was on his way out when I got really got in to cricket.

I wish this was still on Channel 4 all day like it used to be. Some of the happiest memories of my childhood are watching every ball every day of the Ashes in bed in Norfolk. As much as I'm interested in this series, it's not the same. I got to watch McGrath, Lee, Ponting, Hayden, Warne and Gilchrist before I even understood what I was seeing. What a fucking squad they had.

You also got to see that squad annihilate us. We sold our souls to Murdoch and it paid off handsomely.

S A D B O Y S

Well to be fair, the series I remember best is 2005. And for christ sake we won that with Simon Jones bowling - although at least half the Aussie squad were over 35 surely by that point. Also I neglected to mention Justin Langer, he was a joy to watch as well.

I miss Hoggard though, Jimmy's not the same.
Simon Jones was fantastic that series. Unfortunately he picked up an injury and was never the same again.

S A D B O Y S
Yeah to be fair he was a beast that series. Didn't know about his injury, thought he just got overlooked by the selectors.

Also, earlier in the day they were talking about Jeff Thomson and Holding was going on about how he's never seen anybody with the same action since. Did he never see Fidel Edwards bowl?

EDIT: And that's the 500. Stick them in for a half hour tonight? Think it makes sense now
Last edited by willT08 at Jul 20, 2013,
2 wickets already.

S A D B O Y S
Dear lord. Watching Swann with huge rough and a licence to attack with every ball is gonna be hours of fun
Thank You Based Swann.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by big-T

I can't stand Warne. Hussein isn't too bad and Holding is boss. I haven't heard much of Strauss but what I've heard was informative but not entertaining
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Was that Atherton who just said, out loud, "Hashtag Trott's fault"?

Christ

EDIT: Joe Root...what a series you're having ol' boy
Last edited by willT08 at Jul 21, 2013,
Quote by Diamond Dave
it's quite clear that your "superior" team is vastly overrated and that all you pasty pommy twats ITT don't have the faintest idea.

Say that again m8
Quote by willT08
Say that again m8

it's quite clear that your "superior" team is vastly overrated and that all you pasty pommy twats ITT don't have the faintest idea.

cmon m8 run at me kunt
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Can't wait until we smash the Aussies down under!

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Butt Rayge
Fukken Straya Cunts

this should be australias official punchline
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Guys, why is it the Ashes again already?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh okay, that makes sense.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Got awful quiet in here all of a sudden.

Hey pommies, drink my ass juice and eat my balls
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Nov 25, 2013,
I swear down, Dann. If you ever set foot in the UK, I'll kill you.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by big-T

Bumble is the by far the best. I am a great fan of him.
Quote by I.O.T.M
I swear down, Dann. If you ever set foot in the UK, I'll kill you.

Come at me brah, you'd better get ready for a broken fucken arm
Quote by Vornik
Just thought i'd bump this, seems all the pommie supporters have been very quite lately...
Quote by Dylan_86
Just thought i'd bump this, seems all the pommie supporters have been very quite lately...

West Ham United
It's that facial hair, man. No batsman can stand up to a 'tache like that.

Well done Aussies.

It's been pretty awful waking up each day and looking at the score, but hey at least it promises good things for the future. The Australian team have shown that they're a lot better than the pundits have given them credit for. England have been pretty dire, but they're really much better players than they've shown themselves to be - all in all I hope it means we should have some entralling series for years to come.

On a side note, I noticed the other day that Ian Bell got a riduculously tiny share of the vote for the BBC Sports Personality of the Year. I wonder how many people were only looking at this current series and forgot entirely the fantastic work he was doing in August...