Allright, so I recently got POD farm 2.5 platinum. Never really been into modelling, but when I read you can get it as a standalone program/plugin without having the pod hardware I decided to give it a shot.

I have one BIG issue that...well...kinda takes away from the experience. The sims are all good and well, got a few sounds that I like, BUT whenever I switch to presets that I saved, its like POD farm just bypasses itself. All I hear is the dry signal, nothing works, i can twist and turn all the settings, even the volume on everything in my chain, the signal stays unaffected.

So I have to build all my patches from scratch using the default patch everytime I start up the software or wanna change from clean to distortion. Same goes for the VST plugin. Line 6 customer support hasn't really been of help either. Any of you guys had similiar problems? Help would be greatly appreciated!
You did BUY PodFarm right?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Yeah I did, just tried the age old trick of redownloading and reinstalling it, seems to have done the trick. Looks like it was just a bad download :/ Apologies, shoulda tried this before coming on the forums
Hope it didn't sound like I was being too harsh, we do end up with a lot of people coming on here and asking why their pirated software doesn't work... the normal answer to such a question normally being "because it's pirated."

Anyway, glad you got it all sorted.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!