youre a poor starving musician and cannot afford guitar pro, so you downloaded tux guitar but cant seem to open GPX files, but you have an asesome song you wana learn...

how do i play guitar pro x files on tux guitar/convert them to GP5 and under???

thank you pit
Just use UG Tab Pro. It's magnificent.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Find someone with GP6 and have them convert it for you.
And tell people to stop using GP6 because it sucks.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
GP6 is not worth the money, download it.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by Neo Evil11
Just use UG Tab Pro. It's magnificent.

<.<

Are... Are they listening?

>.>
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Find someone with GP6 and have them convert it for you.
And tell people to stop using GP6 because it sucks.

Imo GP6 > GP5
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by rickyj
<.<

Are... Are they listening?

>.>

It actually works well.

yes dey r
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by nincompoop
I use TuxGuitar... but I can't for the life of me figure out how to isolate the tracks. ;/

As in mute all tracks but one? Open the mixer (View -> Show Mixer if you can't find the icon in the toolbar) and you'll find the option to mute one or more tracks or set it so that only one solo track is actually played when you hit spacebar.
*insert trying-too-hard-to-be-ironic link to my crappy music here*
1 Make sure you have TuxGuitar 1.2 installed on your computer. If you don't, download it from there long abandoned site or from

sourceforge.http://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxguitar/

Make sure it is not the JET version, as this version has a different way of coding plug ins.

2 Find where your TuxGuitar program files are on your computer. It's probably in a folder on your hard drive called C:\Program Files(x86) or something. open the tuxguitar folder.

3 You will see something like 3 more folders, one of these folders will be titled "Share", usually the bottom one. open this folder. The folder will contain probably 5 folders, open the middle one titled "Plugins". You will see a bunch of .jar files.

4 In your web browser, follow this link and download the first file in the list, called "tuxguitar-gpx.jar" this is a plugin file that allows for the import of .GPX files into TuxGuitar

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxguitar-fork/files/plugins/

5 Save the download of "Tuxguitar-gpx.jar" to the Tuxguitar "plugins" folder. you have now added an additional plug in to tuxguitar to allow it to open GuitarPro6 or GuitarProX files.

You may also get this information here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-.GPX-to-GP5-(with-Tuxguitar-1.2)
Quote by captainsnazz
Saw a thread called "anyone have this problem?" by peppy and immediately assumed it was about weed.

yea i had this problem as well
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
youre a poor starving musician

your solution should not be to suck shit and write 'jazz dubstep' lol
You don't have 60 bucks or whatever it is now for guitar pro, and I assume you do have a computer? Jeezuz, maybe you should be focusing on other aspects of your life.
I love how people bump my threads just to talk shit shit talkers only make you feel better about yourself because you know they're jealous
i love how people bump threads just to talk shit about shit talkers shit talkers who talk about shit talking only make u feel better about urself because u know theyre dumb
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I love how people bump my threads just to talk shit shit talkers only make you feel better about yourself because you know they're jealous

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

jesus christ almighty