Page 1 of 2
Can someone explain to me why an undead being would go through the trouble of scaring/killing people? It just seems too silly. If I were a ghost I would just hide in a girls locker room and fap all the time.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
"Mmm baby, yeah take that skirt off. Yeah, just like that. Aw shit, she's bending over. Nice! Damn, so sexy. Ohhh... oooh... oh baby here comes the ectoplasm! Aaaaaah!"
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
"Mmm baby, yeah take that skirt off. Yeah, just like that. Aw shit, she's bending over. Nice! Damn, so sexy. Ohhh... oooh... oh baby here comes the ectoplasm! Aaaaaah!"

Exactly. Better than: BOOOO, now die, person I'm killing for no reason.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
The other day I walked into the bathroom at work and like lights were off so I started going, "OoooooooOOOOOooooohhh, I'm the bathroom ghoost. I'm watching you PPPPPEEEEEEEE."

All by myself, but it would've been funnier if I hid in one of the stalls and did it to somebody else.

I wish I could find that clip from seinfeld questioning why a dead person would be at their own funeral.

Of course you figure you'd get bored with a lot of things eventually.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
The other day I walked into the bathroom at work and like lights were off so I started going, "OoooooooOOOOOooooohhh, I'm the bathroom ghoost. I'm watching you PPPPPEEEEEEEE."

All by myself, but it would've been funnier if I hid in one of the stalls and did it to somebody else.

I wish I could find that clip from seinfeld questioning why a dead person would be at their own funeral.

Of course you figure you'd get bored with a lot of things eventually.

If you get bored you can go to a church and a priest will get you into heaven.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
There are at least 5 ghosts cumming their ghost cum on your face at all times. True story.
A SIGNATURE.
Scaring people is a crap ton of fun! I can totally see why ghosts do that. As for killing them, I don't know... maybe they just need some ghost friends to hang out with?
It's fear of something that watches/haunts you, and you have no control over, not like a bullet or threats will work on them. That's the scariest thing, you'd have absolutely no defense over it.

That said I don't believe any part of that residual energy shit, you're going to the worms, the grass, or a shark or something.

Quote by angusfan16
Id haunt Bill Murray

I read everything you write in lanipators (or whoever does it) nappa voice, and it's awesome.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 7, 2013,
Since most ghost claims are that of "loved ones", you'd think that "loved ones",would do something useful like...

Help you win the lottery.
Tell you where danger is. Etc.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Since most ghost claims are that of "loved ones", you'd think that "loved ones",would do something useful like...

Help you win the lottery.
Tell you where danger is. Etc.

Yeah, there's not a lot of logic behind the idea of ghosts. I guess it's just a fun fantasy that people like to believe in because it makes life seem less ordinary. As much as I want to believe in ghosts, I just can't bring myself to be that ignorant to logic.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by stratkat
I read everything you write in lanipators (or whoever does it) nappa voice, and it's awesome.

Sail upon the open skies
Quote by DonGlover
Yeah, there's not a lot of logic behind the idea of ghosts. I guess it's just a fun fantasy that people like to believe in because it makes life seem less ordinary. As much as I want to believe in ghosts, I just can't bring myself to be that ignorant to logic.
I don't believe in ghosts. It is a tale spun by less intelligent people to cope with the fear of death. Wanting to believe that there is something after death.
Quote by PeZ546
Don't Ghosts just move people's keys around these days? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Sometimes they pull unsuspecting housewives out of bed in shitty (but terrifyingly creepy) Indie movies.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Can someone explain to me why an undead being would go through the trouble of scaring/killing people? It just seems too silly. If I were a ghost I would just hide in a girls locker room and fap all the time.

That's how all ghosts start off. But then with time they become more and more embittered that they will never have the girls they are fapping to, and slowly turn to petty malicious behaviour as a form of release for their jealousy.

Basically, ghosts are vengeful betas
I always thought that the ghosts who spooked/killed people were the type of people who were assholes to begin with.
Quote by entity0009
That's how all ghosts start off. But then with time they become more and more embittered that they will never have the girls they are fapping to, and slowly turn to petty malicious behaviour as a form of release for their jealousy.

Basically, ghosts are vengeful betas

You callin Patrick Swayze a beta, motherfucker?

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 7, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
You callin Patrick Swayze a beta, motherfucker?

If he was an alpha he wouldn't have died like some beta-ass pussy
Last edited by entity0009 at Jul 7, 2013,
Being a ghost would be pretty awesome. I'd image that I would scare a lot of people, but I'd also help a lot of people
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
he's already haunted by the ghost of his career

Nah, he's still sustained a career thanks to hipsters and Wes Anderson.
A SIGNATURE.
I saw a shadow ghost once in a cemetary, playing lazer tag with my friends. It rose up from behind a head stone, hunched over and scurried over to another grave. It was just a dark silhouette with a humanoid shape, nunched over. I thought it was one of my friends but when I snuck up to the grave stone, there was nothing there.

I refuse to think of it a ghost because I don't believe in them, but it happened, whatever it was. And when I looked it up on the internet, it was kind of scary that it matched the description of a "shadow ghost" to a tee. I had never heard about them before that night.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Dat energy yo. Can neither be created nor destroyed.

No one cares to believe in ghosts. There is no logical evidence behind anyone's claims or findings, just like UFO's, the Illuminati and manbearpig. Wide speculation and popular story telling throughout the ages past has been very poignant in the theory that ghosts and or other super natural beings exist with in the majority of cultures, religions and ideologies.

The only problem is that it isn't possible to track, see, or comprehend the idea that a now deceased entity has reformed as something greater, or lesser with the ability to project either positive or negative flows of emotional stress. I am somewhat a skeptic despite seeing what others have seen besides me, but in the age of proof, nothing can ever be brought to light without proper documentation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Neo Evil11

But aren't ghosts supposed to me immaterial?
That means no solid penis, or hands, or even glands and bodily chemicals that cause you to get sexualy turned on in the first place.....

... y'know, thinking about it, I think I can see why ghosts be so pissed off that they'd go around scaring/killing people.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jul 9, 2013,
if ghosts had no body chemicals wouldn't their brain cease to function? the brain's just a load of chemicals doing stuff to each other so you can do stuff and think right? so if there were no chemicals, how would the brain work?
Quote by devourke
if ghosts had no body chemicals wouldn't their brain cease to function? the brain's just a load of chemicals doing stuff to each other so you can do stuff and think right? so if there were no chemicals, how would the brain work?

Well that's the logical viewpoint, and in my opinion it should be considered as evidence against the possibilty of what we would define as 'ghosts' existing, but the viewpoint of those that believe in ghosts is that they are a soul or maybe some other mysterious kind of continuation of consciousness after death. It doesn't make any sense, but if you consider the answer to be that a ghost's brain would work by magic, then you're not far from how a believer would explain it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
But aren't ghosts supposed to me immaterial?
That means no solid penis, or hands, or even glands and bodily chemicals that cause you to get sexualy turned on in the first place.....

... y'know, thinking about it, I think I can see why ghosts be so pissed off that they'd go around scaring/killing people.

But how can they kill people then?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
what if the chemicals in our brains are ghosts.

humans have gotten way smarter since we started like however many years ago. a lot of humans have also died since then, ergo everyday there are more ghosts than there were the day before. the ghosts (as a continuation of a consciousness) appear inside of your brain as the chemicals that make you think things, and then you think things that they make you think.

this is explaining why humans are so much smarter today, than they were hundreds of thousands of years ago. and how babies learn to speak english from nothing. it's all ghost magic.
Quote by devourke

humans have gotten way smarter since we started like however many years ago. a lot of humans have also died since then, ergo everyday there are more ghosts than there were the day before. the ghosts (as a continuation of a consciousness) appear inside of your brain as the chemicals that make you think things, and then you think things that they make you think.

this is explaining why humans are so much smarter today, than they were hundreds of thousands of years ago. and how babies learn to speak english from nothing. it's all ghost magic.

sounds like Scientology.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
But how can they kill people then?

It's not unknown for people to die of fear.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Quote by devourke

sounds like Scientology.

He's right devourke, that does sound a lot like Scientology.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Dat energy yo. Can neither be created nor destroyed.

No one cares to believe in ghosts. There is no logical evidence behind anyone's claims or findings, just like UFO's, the Illuminati and manbearpig. Wide speculation and popular story telling throughout the ages past has been very poignant in the theory that ghosts and or other super natural beings exist with in the majority of cultures, religions and ideologies.

The only problem is that it isn't possible to track, see, or comprehend the idea that a now deceased entity has reformed as something greater, or lesser with the ability to project either positive or negative flows of emotional stress. I am somewhat a skeptic despite seeing what others have seen besides me, but in the age of proof, nothing can ever be brought to light without proper documentation.

Woah. Woah. There's plenty of evidence behind manbearpig. It's just all suppressed by the government to prevent mass terror.
Page 1 of 2