Hey guys!

I bought this beautiful guitar body for £20. Amazing price.

However, i can't identify it. After some looking on Google i found that it might be a Charvel but i'm not sure. But anyway, more to the point...

I'm going to buy all the hardware soon, and i started by buying a gold Licensed Floyd Rose, however it doesn't fit (i should've saw the coming). So my real question here is, does anyone know what bridge this body might've had, judging from the weird semi-recess? Or does anyone have any good ideas as to the make/model of the whole body? I guess Charvel from a photo i seen on Google Images but i'm still unsure. Cheers!

P.S. It's hard to tell from the photo (size limits) but it's a red flame maple body and it has a Squire neck on it at the moment.
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
My first guess would be a normal two point Strat-style tremolo, but recessed slightly to get a little more range to pull up with, could be wrong though.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Looks like it might be a Marlin or something like that.

If you look in the trem cavity can you see any signs of what wood it might be?
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
Quote by von Layzonfon
*feels left out for not having 666 in his user name*

Yeah sorry, I was like 14 when I joined .
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
Quote by Xero666
Yeah sorry, I was like 14 when I joined .

Same here.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Hey guys, thanks for the replies!

I'm not sure about Strat tremolos, they seem much too small for the weird cavity my body has. Here's another picture of the body with my FR sitting in it, as you can see, some of the cavity can still be seen behind it.

As for the make of the body, i figured it would be this Charvel, but looking at the pickups and the bridge makes me think otherwise:

http://www.cmcguitars.com/v/vspfiles/photos/Charvel-Custom-Shop-EMG-Red-2.jpg

I'm still hopefully going to put the FR in, i was planning on getting the body recessed anyway, i might just put some kind of metal rim around the recess to hide what can be still be seen behind the bridge, like a Kahler.

Thanks again guys!
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
if you are very careful and make sure to use masking tape to not ruin the finish, it would be possible to rout out that small back area behind the trem to make it work properly.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."