Looking for bassists, singers, and drummers preferably 18-25 with their own equipment, and practice space to start a metal band (Doom, thrash, etc. just not a hardcore, emo or and type of -core band. Sorry, it is not for me). Preferably musicians who are serious about practice and are available more than once a week. (If college gets in the way in September, I will understand).

I am heavily influenced by Megadeth, Metallica, Sleep, Black Sabbath, Slayer, and many other bands. I've also had influence from individual guitarists namely, Paul Gilbert, Jason Becker, and John 5. I've been playing guitar for 10+ years now, and am an NYU undergraduate in the prestigious Music Technology program.

If you are interested, please message.
someone else in NYU listens to metal?
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
YES. When I was ten it seemed like everyone there listened to metal, because the village was still full of goths and metalheads...now most of my favorite places are gone and replaced with Urban Outfitters. What do you major in?
Politics. Wow I never thought the village would be as you described, sounds awesome!
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.