Page 1 of 2
Tell me about it, what happened, how did it happen? What was it like? What was your reaction to feeling/seeing your first boob in person? That you can remember!

And I have a girlfriend of three years now, soo inb4....
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Jul 7, 2013,
Three years and you still haven't see her boobs? Frigid.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
when I was an infant, I don't remember it tho. get on my level.

This. Except I remember the whole darn thing.
The first time I saw boobs was when I was probably around 12-13 on a trip to the Dominican Republic and on the beach some hot lady was walking around topless.

That day Boner Town, DR was population: me.
^ Oh yeah, that actually reminds me when I was 14 and my aunt took me to disney world didney worl. Some woman was wearing this sort of mesh vest. You didn't have to try very hard to see through it. I don't think anyone else saw her though. So yeah. The problem is she was like 60 or so. :/
Quote by TooktheAtrain
when I was an infant, I don't remember it tho. get on my level.

I'd be happy to describe it to you.

Oh snap.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I remember when I was 14 and was with my first girlfriend, and was ashamed that I dared to grab a bit of her boob while making out.

That is, until she told me she liked it, and since then I've been nothing but ALL about the boobies.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
^ Oh yeah, that actually reminds me when I was 14 and my aunt took me to disney world didney worl. Some woman was wearing this sort of mesh vest. You didn't have to try very hard to see through it. I don't think anyone else saw her though. So yeah. The problem is she was like 60 or so. :/

an enchanting tale
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
First girlfriend boob was when I was 16. It was awesome, not gonna lie.

Boobs in general are awesome.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
-Seventh grade.
-Field trip to the planetarium.
-Back of the school bus.
-Motorboat.
-I regret nothing.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
16, and it was on a bet. They were big firm boobs, and I got to lick her nips. About a week later we ****ed and those tits were big enough to knock you out.
i was at my friend's house and i really had to pee.. they had a habit of ****ing with people whenever they were doing their business so i went to the downstairs bathroom away from everyone else.. turns out someone else had beat me to the punch cause i walked in on one of my friends without any of her clothes on, changing into something else.. she was hot as hell for her age too (i think we were 14?). she shrieked at first but giggled afterwards and didn't really give a ****. she was cool.

I saw some at concerts and my first girlfriend when I was 16 or 17.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
6, my mom was changing
7, protesters
8, changing room
9, hookers
10-present, my own
cat
Quote by Andrea55
I was born with 'em.

That's pretty weird.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Andrea55
I was born with 'em.

That makes you what? Homosexual? Jewish?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Movie theater with my first girlfriend around.. 16.

Also the first time I touched a vajayjay.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I have never seen a bare breast or felt one. If the UG demographic was still younger like it was a few years ago I would suspect some of you of lying.
Wait, how old are you slip?

I swear you've said it before but I've completely forgotten
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
Wait, how old are you slip?

I swear you've said it before but I've completely forgotten

I'm only seventeen.
First girl I got boob action with was gross. She was kinda fat and didn't have nice breasts. Totally regret it. Second girl had a much nicer pair.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm only seventeen.

Ah okay, for some reason I thought you were way younger.

Also, for the record, totally not lying . First boob and vajayjay in a movie theater.

Good times.
--

--
Christmas Day when I was 17. The day I started liking Christmas.

I wish every day was Christmas.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
The first time seeing boobs, when I was 12, family won holiday to the Caribbeans, chicks would just lay by the pool sunbathing at the hotel topless, so basically for two weeks I was seeing probably 30-50 pairs of boobs a day. Good times.
Oh and I'm going to see The Darkness in December and I hear it's the norm for chicks to get their boobs out at their gigs so that's that I guess
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Jul 7, 2013,
Now that I think of it, I can't recall one time I've seen a single, isolated boob. Only in pairs.
So, TS, I've still yet to experience my first boob.

My first pair of boobies was at some concert I don't really remember but the 13 year old me loved em
13, first girlfriend. She would only let me touch them under the shirt because she said they were ugly. When I finally got them out they were. But they were pretty big, and i titty****ed them mothers like no other.
Listen. I'm sorry.
I don't remember when I first saw them, but my first touch, I think I was 17. I was a bit of a late bloomer--emotionally, physically, sexually. So, at the time I still felt kinda like a kid who was getting into something he wasn't sure about it, but I've never looked back. :P
i was somewhere between 7 and 9 and i talked my babysitter into flashing me when she was only in a towel after getting out of our hot tub. so i saw everything.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
It was in pe class

sweaty, sweaty boob

It was actually before class when we were changing, we changed together and oh yeah

(there was actually this one really fat guy before then but I don't count that, Well, I totally do but not in this case)
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
My friends mom, I was 14. I still give him crap about it.
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
Page 1 of 2