Page 1 of 2
MODS DON'T CLOSE THIS IT'S NOT ANOTHER MIRROR THREAD IT'S A LEGIT THREAD!

I made coffee with a real espresso machine in a real cafe today, and I'm pretty pleased with my results. I made two drinkable lattes. I didn't sell any, because they weren't that good and I couldn't tarnish the reputation of the cafe I was at by serving one of my coffees, but they were both better than coffees I've bought elsewhere before.

So, pit; What "firsts" have you had recently, and how did you feel about them?

inb4 "first" comment, butts, dicks in butts, boobs, puppies, mods mercilessly closing this thread.
Today was the first time I helped a pro photographer edit pictures. It was more like telling him the equivalents of tools in GIMP to other programs. It was actually more like observing him learn and going "maybe it's there?".
I tried my hand at producing seriously with ableton for the first time. Kicked out some meh beats but will see it to a finished track. I know I'm whining but having some equipment could really help the process but I don't know whether I should fully commit yet
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I tried to order prescribed medication from the web for the first time today, but the site gave me a runtime error.
REGGIE
i tried writing a song without using chords as a basis.
it felt pretty weird at first, cause i was just freewriting, but in the end it came out to be pretty good, or so i think.
i like to drink blood...
and smoke the weed!
Quote by Amuro Jay
Today I made my first post with this username and some people don't know who I am.

You're Jay.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Haven't had any sexual firsts, ever. Fapping is the exception that doesn't count.

Being open about that isn't a 'first' either.
Quote by Neo Evil11
You're Jay.

He's Ray
I feel like I should watch gundam so that I can make references without asking wikipedia
but then again no
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Firsts from today:

listened to macklemore
used chili sauce on my oyster omelette
drank beer with a straw
snapchatted for real
ate a scone
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Firsts from today:

listened to macklemore
used chili sauce on my oyster omelette
drank beer with a straw
snapchatted for real
ate a scone

1. w-w-w-what the **** is an oyster omelette?
2. you've never had a scone before? like, for real?
Recently...
First time I removed a computer virus myself.
First time I went to a Nats game.
First time I met a cousin.
And today's first day back to work.

EDIT: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AVATAR!
We're all alright!
I bought liquor legally for the first time recently.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by progdude93
1. w-w-w-what the **** is an oyster omelette?
2. you've never had a scone before? like, for real?

An oyster omelette is an omelette with oysters inside it

and I never had a scone with tea until today so my previous scones don't count

Quote by Butt Rayge
For the love of god, why?!?!!?!?!

I couldn't bend my neck far enough to drink it normally and I couldn't lift the bottle on my own

also straws are fun
cat
Quote by OneHappyCamper
I didn't realize that was a myth.

Elaborate pls?

I think you're the one who needs to elaborate. Your story is the one under question.
FYI drinking beer with a straw will not get your drunker, you will just perceive yourself as being more drunk because you consumed it faster allowing it to be digested quicker and since it is a large amount at once you will metabolize more alcohol instead of slowing sipping it. A can of beer only has so much alcoholic volume, cant get more drunk if the booze isn't there. You could however butt chug it and that is kinda like main veining it, since you don't have to digest or metabolize the alcohol more of it gets into your blood stream and at a much faster rate.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
FYI drinking beer with a straw will not get your drunker, you will just perceive yourself as being more drunk because you consumed it faster allowing it to be digested quicker and since it is a large amount at once you will metabolize more alcohol instead of slowing sipping it. A can of beer only has so much alcoholic volume, cant get more drunk if the booze isn't there. You could however butt chug it and that is kinda like main veining it, since you don't have to digest or metabolize the alcohol more of it gets into your blood stream and at a much faster rate.

I agree with your point that it goes get you drunker but I have a couple of questions.

How can you drink it faster through a straw than you could without one?

Do you really think butt chugging gets you drunk quicker?

Finally,

Have you tried it?
Re: drinking faster. When you drink through a straw you don't swallow as much air which means (I think) you get more liquid per sip in a straw vs sipping directly if both sips are the same volume. Idk straws are just easier
cat
Fist ban
First hatemail
Quote by guitarxo
Re: drinking faster. When you drink through a straw you don't swallow as much air which means (I think) you get more liquid per sip in a straw vs sipping directly if both sips are the same volume. Idk straws are just easier

I think it's more to do with kids drinking strong stuff that they don't want to taste but want to get drunk with.
Quote by angusfan16
First facial hair. It's a single strand on my upper lip

Never cut it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Never cut it.

I would never dream of it. Even when i'm capable of growing a full beard someday i will never cut that one single piece of hair. I should probably mark it somehow. Green dye or somethin
Sail upon the open skies
The only thing I can really think of is a few weeks ago was the first time I was in a city during a state of emergency
first cigarette a few months ago

that's it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Amuro Jay
Today I made my first post with this username and some people don't know who I am.

This.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
First day without smoking in months
First time telling my friend to **** off
First time quitting a band in anger
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
First day without smoking in months
First time telling my friend to **** off
First time quitting a band in anger

I suspect these are not coincidental.
today was the first day i did the exact things i did today in the exact order of todays stuff of doing and time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I suspect these are not coincidental.

I did the last two at like 4 am, I had enough nicotine at the time >.>
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by BladeSlinger
I bought liquor legally for the first time recently.

I keep forgetting I can do this. Seems weird
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Amuro Jay

I changed usernames before it was trendy.
Page 1 of 2