Page 1 of 2
I like it at 78 F but if it that makes it turn on too often, I keep it at 81-82.

For some reason the room my computer is in gets waaay colder air than the room with my bed.
mine is always at 17c, (then it stays on and never makes noises) it's hot as hell here and I get free power. When I get up it's freezing so I open the doors. I can leave food on the counter and it's almost like it's in the fridge, it's 32 degrees outside right now
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 8, 2013,
yea 23-24 ambient, 19-20 if I just came from the heat.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
72 is pretty good.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Air conditioning ? We don't have it. We have windows and concrete. The only time it's cool is when my head hangs out the window. The insulation is extreme. No heat escapes. It's dreadful.

Can't wait to get a ****ing job, and leave this slab of lava.
I am English and what is this?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
68 degrees K
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
24 C is the absolute lowest I can go without feeling uncomfortable. I'm ok up to 26, after which having it on is rather pointless.

So that's 75-78 F
cat
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
You lot must live in much warmer climates to me, 20+ C is considered a lovely hot day in England.
Its fecking 37C here right now(all day all night) , im still soldiering on with the fan at home, but at the office we have the aircon at around 23-24C.

Fuck the infidel Fahrenheit.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Malchius
You lot must live in much warmer climates to me, 20+ C is considered a lovely hot day in England.

Summers here get to be like 33-37 C usually. 60% humidity seems to be a decent average I think but it gets higher at times.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Malchius

it's 24-32 every day, usually 70- ~100% humidity
cat
Quote by guitarxo
70- ~100% humidity

Same here.

Thats the worst part, humid, sticky heat.
Dry heat, even at 30+C is somewhat tolerable but humidity sucks balls.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Off. Or, if it's 90 degrees or higher outside, I might set it to 80. It's too much of a power-hog for me.
Quote by guitarxo
it's 24-32 every day, usually 70- ~100% humidity

That must suck hard. Humidity is what gets us most of the time as well.
Quote by progdude93
68 degrees F

always this in my room
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
I like it at 78 F but if it that makes it turn on too often, I keep it at 81-82.

For some reason the room my computer is in gets waaay colder air than the room with my bed.

too hot, 73 F is the perfect temp
i leave my thermostat at 76 in the day, 74 at night when i go to bed. i live in south texas so it gets pretty damn hot in the summer so 76 is actually quite comfortable inside when it's 98-102 outside
Quote by Malchius
That must suck hard. Humidity is what gets us most of the time as well.

I'm used to it now so when I go to less humid places I need to bring 50 chapsticks and a bucket of body lotion cuz it's too dry.
cat
Never had one, but my ideal weather outside is like 16-18 degrees celcius. Anything above about 22 sucks unless I specifically want to lie in the sun and do nothing. If I have to do shit then it gets uncomfortable.

Apparently it's 26 here atm, I'm currently inside with the window wide open and the curtains closed. This is far too warm for me.
60 or 65 degrees F

Anything higher I start to get all hot and uncomfortable. But I'm hot and sweaty in like 35 degree weather any way so there is no winning with me
Page 1 of 2