I can remember myself collecting rocks randomly as a kid.

And not even good rocks.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I still do. my mum brought back a few from our holiday too.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I once got into an accident involving some Mexican guys, and to pass the time during my recovery i took part in online mineral auctions.

But seriously, i used to pick up nice rocks, things that looked pretty, or good for skimming across water, even though i wasn't very good at skimming stones.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i used to do that.
i would pick up some pretty rad rocks while strolling across the beach.
it got to the point where my backpack was chock-full of rocks, and kids at school would call me rockman.
i like to drink blood...
and smoke the weed!
Picking up rocks as a child has a high, positive statistical correlation with becoming a serial killer.
Only minerals and gems.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I collected leaves as a kid

But yeah, when I go up to Erie each year (just got back) I normally come back with some. It's kind of a rocky beach and there's some awesome ones to be found.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Damn everyone's done the Breaking Bad jokes.....

Use to collect rocks, starfish and all sorts of stuff I found the beach when I was younger. Found a Pipefish once.
Yeah look what's still in my drawer:

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I collected cool looking things as a kid , some of which included rocks. I have a bunch of owl feathers, pinecones, leaves etc in a box which I'm too scared to open because I haven't touched it for 13 years and it's probably all rotting away
cat
If they were interesting looking enough. Always ended up throwing them in the garden later as I had no where to put them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
there was a time when my family was househunting to move to a better school district for me. i collected several of the smoothest rocks from various front yards and such that way. one time i even drew shit on one and gave it to my dad as a father's day gift.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
You ever pick up rocks and just keep them?

Yes, next question please.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
not so much, no. there were rocks everywhere of all shapes and sizes, i played with them a lot i'm sure but i didn't bring them inside the house and keep them. they were everybody's rocks, not mine

theres no logical reason for that, you guys are silly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I did that at the beach once in the water, and one of the rocks just so happened to be a crab.
Went camping at Lake Huron with some friends and came home with this. That is an empty bottle of Gentleman's Jack Whiskey.

Last edited by Quillen.Jeff at Jul 8, 2013,