Im going to eventually need a new amp soon, currently i use a Crate GX-30m its nice i like it its good for the music i play (grunge,punk,metal) but the problem is i get drowned out too easily by the drummer, what amps will have atleast a somewhat simmilar sound and wont be drowned out by a crazy insane drummerman, my budget is pretty low (the most would be 400 or 300) so im looking for stuff either at its used price or new if it matches the said budget. if more details are needed or there is something i can do so i wont have to buy a new amp let me know (also cant i combine it with another speaker that will work as a slave to my amp and make it louder if so let me know how much that will cost)
Tell us what bands you'd like to get a sound close to.

We also need to know where in the world you are (this massively affects what is available, and what prices gear costs).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well see i guess you can say im looking for my own sound really but i guess were looking for close to early nirvana bleach tour and we are located in upper IL chicagoland area
That's not my area of knowledge or expertise, but I will say this: Your amp doesn't define your sound. Your amp establishes the ballpark in which you can play. Exactly which position you play in the field is defined by your playing style, and to a lesser extent your pickups and various FX.

Establishing the ballpark is very, very important (the amp is the most important part of your tone), but it not a pigeonhole.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
well thanks anyways but tell me one thing i wanna know what i was trying to explain was, they look like amps but they're not, usually used with a PA system i think maybe their called "crates" but i dont know anyway you probably get what im talking about would i be able to use one of those? and will it make it any louder? (this is all stuff i never really felt like looking into)
Are you talking about a rack setup? Or just a preamp of some sort going to a PA? That can work, but you won't be able to hear yourself unless you have a PA.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X