Page 1 of 2
Hi

I just want to what everyones most annoying tv adverts are.Ive got a few that piss me off which are never off the tv.Im based in the uk so im really only looking for fellow brits input as i wont have seen any adverts from american/canadian or european tv.

The ones that get on my nerves the most are:

injury lawyers for you.
pounds 2 pocket.Actually anyone of of those scum bag astronomical intrest rates loan shark scumbags you know the ones cashlady,quickquid. I feel sorry for anyone that has to resort to that just to get by.
go compare.

Thanks
I hate every single ad on tv >.>
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
any one that repeats the same phrase at least five times just so that you remember it.

any company that agrees to one of those should have all their elite taken out to the street and shot.
low budget local commercials where the spokesguy who is usually older, somewhat fat, and is acting extremely horribly. get a lot of them around here.
Go Compare, Howard's Halifax ones, all legal services, we buy any car before they toned it down with James Cordon, over 50's life insurance are the ones that come to mind.
I'm not sure if anyone else gets them, but the "We buy used iPhones!" ad
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I need a structured settlement but I need cash now
CALL J.G. WENTWORTH
877-CASH-NOW

Probably the most annoying ad in the history of mankind.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Compare the meerkat pisses me off to no end.

On another note the southern comfort advert with the huge guy on the beach was pure gold.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Those godawful cillit bang adverts...jesus christ.

That bastard barry scott needs to have his testicles fed into a cheese grater.
All of them.

And while we're at it, all Spotify and Pandora ads - all radio ads in general, really.

And Youtube adverts.

Look, I get that you need to advertise your product or service, but could you please do that WITHOUT facepalm-worthy attempts at humor, sickeningly upbeat elevator music, or horribly scripted "characters"? It gets annoying.

Wait.

One did do it right, though - oddly but incorporating all of my complaints in a wonderfully ironic way - you all probably know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wy_mXuEsP0

(Seeing that I broke the mold and accidentally posted a *good* ad, enjoy this brief diamond in the midst of fecal-quality ads.)
Last edited by DystoCreativity at Jul 8, 2013,
Haven't seen one of these in a long time, but they were the most dreadfully annoying ads I can remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is3icfcbmbs

Also these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAe97xmVRhM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tloVHJtrJ_k
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Anything with the etrade baby.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
All of them. I hate commercials in general. We even have just as money when watching something on demand damnit!
Any health/food commercial that says something like "do you know X has ____ which is also found in Y?!?!?!?!"
Where X=everyday product and
Y=something dangerous

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAIGPl_OeAg

That's like saying "do you know that tasty water you drink contains hydrogen, which is also found in BOMBS?!!!"
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
"Somebody elp me, I av a flat tiyAAAaaaAAaaa!!!"
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Ill need to get a look at these when i get back home.My work computer blocks youtube and any general streaming.
Quote by SaintVitus

Yeah have you noticed he just SHOUTS and SHOUTS and SHOUTS.Annoying fu ck er.
those stupid prius commercials with that ****ing hum hum hum hum let's hum shit god that song makes me want to strangle something

those late night durex commercials are annoying too

"Hey, I hate commercials! Fill this thread with the most annoying ones so I can watch more"

-TS
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
"Hey, I hate commercials! Fill this thread with the most annoying ones so I can watch more"

-TS

Its called opinion.What annoys/irritates someone may make someone else laugh.I actually quite like the cravendale advert with the cats with thumbs and the pot noddle advert with the WAG who is a total burly bloke is pretty stupid but quite comical.

I never said i hate commercials i said i hate CERTAIN commercials.
Last edited by smittyanthrax at Jul 9, 2013,
you ever just think about how bad commercials actually are? they look like theyve been put on by 5 year olds. poor acting, poor script writing, everything absolutely sucks.
Any commercial of a well-known, fully-established product.

Take Oreo, for example. They're all of a kid and his granddad eating Oreos at the table, and there's some bullshit message about how Oreos brought them together or something.

Look, motherfucker, I know what Oreos are. I know what they fucking do. Flash a picture of one, and I'll probably get a bag next time I'm at the store. Don't try to make a goddamned cookie appeal to my emotions. Now give me back your Marketing degree.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
All of them.

And, not annoying so much as pisses me off type commercials...
The type where its a husband and wife, doesn't matter what they are trying to sell, but they make the husband look like a complete and utter moron.
Reverse the roles and make the wife look like the stupid one and there would be so much shit raised, it would make the holocaust look like a boy scout campout.

Annoying commercials though.....The ones for local businesses where the owner has his whole damn family in it and they try to be funny, but fail miserably at that.

The one posted earlier, the HeadOn headache thing. yeah those are pretty damn annoying.
Mentos commercials

Also, the ear cleaning product where the guy shoves a Q-tip in his ear and shouts, "OW!!" Twice.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mjones1992
Anytime this guy comes on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eyGUd4oIW4

Oh god this guy and the W.B. Mason commercials haunt every Phillies game I watch. That guy has some strange ass ways of advertising his company.

I can't stand all the old spice knock off commercials floating about now
Quote by mystical_1
Mentos commercials

Also, the ear cleaning product where the guy shoves a Q-tip in his ear and shouts, "OW!!" Twice.

That or the "guard your manhood" shit that gets on the TV every 2 minutes. ****ing disgusting.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by SaintVitus

jog on mate
Quote by soundgarden1986
Oh god this guy and the W.B. Mason commercials haunt every Phillies game I watch. That guy has some strange ass ways of advertising his company.

I can't stand all the old spice knock off commercials floating about now

W.B. Mason guy is such a pedo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Skynyrd890
Any commercial of a well-known, fully-established product.

Take Oreo, for example. They're all of a kid and his granddad eating Oreos at the table, and there's some bullshit message about how Oreos brought them together or something.

Look, motherfucker, I know what Oreos are. I know what they fucking do. Flash a picture of one, and I'll probably get a bag next time I'm at the store. Don't try to make a goddamned cookie appeal to my emotions. Now give me back your Marketing degree.

Bitch Oreos makes some damn fine commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDaX0eMeIk
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Page 1 of 2