Hey guys,

I'm doing some research on performance anxiety and i'm compiling a series of questions to interview professional performers.

If you would like to be part of this project, here's your chance:

If you could ask a world class performer just one questions on what makes a perfect performance, what would you ask them?

I look forward to hearing your responses!

Thanks in advance,

Ben
Quote by LostLegion
What makes a perfect performance?

This is the only question that will get you the answer you're looking for. Why would you ask anything else?
Which brand of online pharmaceuticals do you use to improve performance?
Where can I get fake ID and passports for low prices?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Why, www.bigknobfakedocs.com. Premium sellers off pharmaceuticals and fake documents. I myself now perform for hours at a time and have diplomas from Yale, Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford attesting to my superior bedroom skills. I'm also a doctor now. I am Dr. JackalUK. Failure to use my new title will result in swift action.
Quote by Masquirina
1. start doing a handspring

2. stop half through in a handstand

3. spring back to starting position

Since age 5, every time bro. Do it, srs.
are you a wizard
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
How do you find weed for a post-gig sesh in an unfamiliar town? (Assuming you've run out of your stash.)