Page 1 of 2
how are they?

mine are shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
how are they?

mine are shit

Literally or figuratively?
because if your teeth were actually shit ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
they're naturally awesome and straight apart from one mildly crooked bottom tooth that got bent cause of my wisdom tooth or something

Pretty damn good for only ever brushing once a day and being too poor for braces
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Mine are naturally straight for the most part. But I've been getting some weird pain on the front left part of my bottom row.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My teeth are great except for the fact that in the middle of my two front teeth I have these white marks which makes the rest of my teeth look a little yellow, my dentist says their like a birth mark and even if I lost those two front teeth when they grew back the mark would still be there.
Generally healthy - a few fillings here, a few crowns there, and an overbite minor enough to not be worth getting braces, but they're not hideously yellowed, and none of them are falling out (a tremendous phobia of mine is people losing teeth); plus, my wisdom teeth have, thus far, decided to leave me the hell alone.
Last edited by DystoCreativity at Jul 9, 2013,
They have braces on.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Averagely yellow. I've got some callous like bits from when I apparently had gingivitius that natrually healed. But last time I went to the dentist(second time in my life) a few years ago they did xrays and said the roots were perfect and not worn down or anything so overall I'm good. Just gotta get them bleached sometime because no amount of brushing and baking soda will make these things white.
Quote by WCPhils
Pretty great cuz I'm not British
Well screw you I think my teeth are just fine
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
Well screw you I think my teeth are just fine

I think I remember one of you (Will?) making fun of us for our teeth being unnaturally white or something
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Little out of place from not wearing a retainer, little yellowed, but not terrible.

I still hate them.
They're crocked, stick out, worn down and generally all over the place.

My bite is terrible
I also don't need my wisdom teeth pulled

I somewhat lucked out with something physically, yay
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jul 9, 2013,
They look okay (apart from a little yellow) and feel okay, but I haven't been to the dentist in a while and they're in a baaaad way.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
My teeth are great except for the fact that in the middle of my two front teeth I have these white marks which makes the rest of my teeth look a little yellow, my dentist says their like a birth mark and even if I lost those two front teeth when they grew back the mark would still be there.

I have the same marks. Apparently they are from an antibiotic we (or our mothers while carrying us, I don't remember exactly) were given. It sucks.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Health-wise, they're fine. Never had any fillings or anything like that. They were crooked as **** when I was younger though, so I got braces to sort them out when I was in middle school.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
No braces, but very well aligned. I get complimented on my smile a lot. Could be a bit whiter, a tad buck tooth (not noticeable at all from the front), and a few cavities.

Buuuut, my smiles attractive so thats all that matters
I smoke a lot of weed so i should brush more often, but i hate all them flem that builds up in the back that doesnt go away after i brush my teeth. I have to deepthroat my toothbrush to get that shit. I hate it.
Soild. Clean, white. No pain. Bottom teeth are sorta crowded, but better since I had my wisdom teeth removed. Gums are healthy.

Should probably schedule a visit to the dentist for a routine cleaning though.
My front top teeth are a little crooked. My bottom front teeth are kinda crooked. I also have a moderate overbite. But every time I go to the dentist they don't recommend me any crazy stuff I have to do to keep them healthy. They say they're alright.
I had braces in middle school so they're decent but I didn't brush often or follow directions so they're not great. Crushed them for the first time in months today barely bled at all my teeth are tough as hell m8
Good enough, started flossing recently; I have always dismissed the result that comes with it, but doing that shit helps quite a bit I have found.
I'd say all my teeth are naturally straight apart from one that ended up giving me a frickin abscess. Shit ain't cool.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by kertets
Misshin a few bussh osherwishe fine

Oh, you're typing with them. That's not going to help.
signature
Got braces when I was younger, now my teeth are straight. Have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth out though.
Nicotine and coffee stained. They literally get the normal, white color back in two days but I'm too lazy to attempt another quit. I realized that on the first three days I get stressed and confused, it feels like I'm having a subtle mental breakdown, aside from my normal high levels of stress and derealization. So I'm putting off quitting until the environmental factors that cause all dat stress go away.

I had a tooth that needed a filling when I was a kid, and apparently the filling isn't supposed to be permanent, but I can't afford to fix it. It eroded by like 0.1 of a millimeter and I can't chew something sweet with it :/ Well, not anything sweet, but one of those things PACKED with sugar. Like caramel or something. Nutella's fine. I'm gonna go make some now.
Page 1 of 2