well,

for the past 3 4 days i had been working on picking technique like crazy. did a lot of repetitions of alfamous spider excercise, also spider excercise starting on the first which required quite a big stech for me to keep one finger on each fret. I also did right hand picking fast on a single note.

Out of nowhere i developed a lot of pain in both my hands. they seem to be sore or injured or something. I had played for 5 6 six years before and sometimes for many hours at a time and sometimes intensely. but never had any pain etc whatsoever. although i never tried these spider excercises.

I havent played for 2 3 days. i can still feel my hands have not healed. i feel it a little when typing. and i know if i play again its gonaa start building up again. i am a little scared now. Someone have similar experience?? what can i do!! help!
See a doctor. If you are ever in doubt of your health then go see a doctor.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
^Basically what Zaph said^

Just a question: Do you ever tense up during the act of practicing said things?
baab
Let your hands rest a week or even two. Ice the parts that hurt, take some ibuprofen, basically all the basic stuff for relieving aches and pains. If they're still hurting after about 2 weeks of rest and treatment then I'd consult a doctor.

What kind of pain is it? Is it a dull ache/burning/sharp pain? Does it feel like it's in the muscle or deeper like the bones and joints?
I am speechless. This is a fantastic site and very engaging too. Health articlesExcellent work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me, but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts. Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other site. beautiful girls
You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to explore more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my friend. Thanks for the detailed journey. I really enjoyed the posts that I have read so far.
Quote by mianasad1126
I am speechless. This is a fantastic site and very engaging too. Health articlesExcellent work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me, but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts. Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other site. beautiful girls
You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to explore more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my friend. Thanks for the detailed journey. I really enjoyed the posts that I have read so far.

Oh you adbot, stop it, you are not a peoples!

*reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.