Hello all,
Tomorrow I'm getting a Vox v845 wah and a boss SD-1. I was wondering if I can use the SD-1's regular boss-style PSU with it or not. The PSU is stagg but not an issue as its the same connection/voltage, but I cant find any info about polarity on the vox. I dont want to even risk trying it in case i fry it.

Suggestions?
according to the manual i downloaded on the vox website, the v845 is centre negative, so it should be ok. just check that the wee diagram for centre negative polarity on the PSU is the same as the one on the pedal.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
according to the manual i downloaded on the vox website, the v845 is centre negative, so it should be ok. just check that the wee diagram for centre negative polarity on the PSU is the same as the one on the pedal.

Omg dude I swear every time I post something which is so rare you always post on it with helpful advice! When I get these I will post an NGD thread just for you
Quote by Dave_Mc

One other thing, the adapter says it is "Reverse Polarity", is this centre negative by any chance? Thanks!
^ I'm not sure, actually. Normally there's just a little diagram for it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ I'm not sure, actually. Normally there's just a little diagram for it.

Got em, both my new SD1 and vox wah work with it. CHEEEEEERS!
sweet
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?