I am a musician with no actual training, I taught myself through the help of youtube and this site for about 8 years. Now I'm looking for help for doing a guitar arrangement for Frank Sinatra's "Glad to be Unhappy." I noticed one doesnt already exist, at least not to my knowledge, and I am nowhere near musically savvy enough to do it on my own. I've tried coming up with some stuff and I think it may be in the Key of F, but I'm not sure. Any help would be great whether it's just chords or tabs or advice. Thanks!!

-Kevin
Find a chord chart.

Figure out the melody.

Find what position of each chord allows the most practical way to play the chord and melody notes that go with it at the same time.

That's the best advice I can give.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
onlinesheetmusic has a good version of it with chords above the sheet music for around 5 bucks I think. Its also in Volume III of the real book, which is a GREAT group of books if you're interested in jazz music.
Quote by Tyson2011
Not a problem! My jazz group uses them almost exclusively

I'm sorry what were the name of the books or book series?