Suhr Hollow Carve Top:

This was made by John Suhr and Kenny Gin (ex master luthier at fender). Pictures don't do it justice. Plays like a dream and sounds AWESOME! The serial number is extremely low and the guitar is near-mint. $3500. I will fly the guitar to anyone in the US or Canada...this actually works out to be cheaper for the buyer in the end. Spec sheet available on req.

IBANEZ J-CUSTOM

These are my all-time favorite production guitars, followed closely by EBMMs.

Some significant indentations/marks on the back, otherwise in solid condition. Comes with OHSC, and the block has been replaced with an aftermarket one for more sustain/attack. I have the original still as well 1600 OBO.

IBANEZ RG2228

Near mint. Tone knob has been removed but i still have it and it can be easily reinstalled. I also have an extra EMG 808x that I'll throw in for free. Comes with the original hardshell case! This is the new version with the new headstock and knobs. 1600 or best offer (and i mean it, try me)

SCHECTER ATX C-8

Near mint, solid guitar and has some awesome features like an earvana nut! 600.

I am located in Vancouver, BC. I have loads of references!

Thanks!
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Have for sale an 1998 RG 7620RB ...spent most of it's life under the Bed...slightly used....OFFERS..
Why are you trying to sell your guitar on my FS lisitng? lol?

Anyways... I will be selling the 2228 to a friend at a large discount, so feel free to make an offer on it before it goes.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH