Page 1 of 4
According to a new report from the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization, the United States is no longer the world's fattest developed nation―Mexico is. Nearly a third of Mexican adults (32.8 percent) are considered obese—people aged 20 and older whose body mass index (BMI) is 30 and above. That edges out the United States, where 31.8 percent of American adults are considered obese.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/america-fattest-obese-un-144341236.html

'MURCA!
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I honestly assumed it would be us that had taken over.

If Scotland get independence...
lol, fat people

Also, where are all these obese people? 1 out of 3 people that I see everyday are not obese
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was so relieved when I read that it was Mexico
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
BMI?

Okay.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by me+yourmom=69
I think there should be a genocide against fat people

I think there should be a genocide against the type of people who would make usernames like "me+yourmom=69"
This is why we need to keep the mexicans out
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

Also, where are all these obese people? 1 out of 3 people that I see everyday are not obese

Texas.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

Kentucky and Tennessee

Edit: read awhile ago that Lexington (my city) was like the 3rd least fit city in America. Not sure how much water that holds but with the rollie pollies I see around here everyday it cant be far from the truth.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 9, 2013,
Most Mexicans live in the US anyway
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Me gusta chicas gordas.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
BMI is a terrible measurement.

Anywho, we should get our title back. Being the "fattest country" while also dominating the Olympics is pretty sweet. Jack of all trades
My God, it's full of stars!
http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm

Site is bullshit.
I'm 5' 9", 180 lbs
53 years old
Says I am overweight.
My BMI is 26.2

According to http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm Medical Recommendation I should be 131 lbs - 172 lbs.

I would look like a damn skeleton at 131 lbs.
Quote by Dreadnought
BMI is a terrible measurement.

Anywho, we should get our title back. Being the "fattest country" while also dominating the Olympics is pretty sweet. Jack of all trades

I agree with this. It's awesome having the fattest people and best athletes.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

They're at home. It's hard for them to get around without a rascal, if I may overgeneralize.
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

The South.

Basically the farther right wing your populace is, the more obese your region is. As far as the US goes anyway.
Quote by CodeMonk

Site is bullshit.
I'm 5' 9", 180 lbs
53 years old
Says I am overweight.
My BMI is 26.2

According to http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm Medical Recommendation I should be 131 lbs - 172 lbs.

Yeah, that's pretty much what my BMI is. And I'm in fantastic shape. Anybody who's worth their weight in salt knows that BMI is a garbage index and should be done away with.
My God, it's full of stars!
What's the population of Mexico? I'm sure 31.8% of 330m is more than 32.8% of Mexico.

So really you're still top dog.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

2 out of every 3 people you see everyday are obese? Rough.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by CodeMonk

Site is bullshit.
I'm 5' 9", 180 lbs
53 years old
Says I am overweight.
My BMI is 26.2

5' 9" and 180 does sound like you are slightly overweight unless you are muscular. But yeah, 131 at 5' 9" is ridiculous.

Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah, that's pretty much what my BMI is. And I'm in fantastic shape. Anybody who's worth their weight in salt knows that BMI is a garbage index and should be done away with.

This is true though.
Last edited by TheChaz at Jul 9, 2013,
Quote by JayT44

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
So did the USA get skinnier or did Mexico get fatter?
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Quote by iRoseAgainst
So did the USA get skinnier or did Mexico get fatter?

my dick rose against ur moms butt lol
Quote by WCPhils
lol, fat people

Seriously this. There must be cities filled with fat people.

Also, as stated, BMI is a joke. Based on that scale, a guy like Lebron James (**** you) could be considered obese.

OBESE
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by TheChaz
5' 9" and 180 does sound like you are slightly overweight unless you are muscular. But yeah, 131 at 5' 9" is ridiculous.

This is true though.

I've put on a few pounds in the last few months.
I've been 170 - 175 for the last 5+ years.

When I was 17- 18, I was about 140 lbs.
But back then I raced motocross and worked out a lot for that.
I wasn't muscular (I went more for endurance than muscular bulk), but I was in very good shape.

Edit:
I'm not in great shape, but don't consider myself overweight or fat in any way really.
I would probably be in better shape if my back wasn't so fucked up
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 9, 2013,
Quote by me+yourmom=69
my dick rose against ur moms butt lol

God damn it why did this make me laugh.
Sail upon the open skies
Canadians must be breathing a sigh of relief that it wasn't them.
Quote by JayT44
He doesn't get out of the house much

Quote by AeroRocker
Seriously this. There must be cities filled with fat people.

Also, as stated, BMI is a joke. Based on that scale, a guy like Lebron James (**** you) could be considered obese.
OBESE

That's what we call an outlier. Most people who are obese according to a BMI scale are actually obese.
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jul 9, 2013,
Page 1 of 4