Hey just wanted you to give me an opinion(or not) on this cover and maybe share and like it so it gets around would be appreciated thanks!

Last edited by ryanbuu110 at Nov 17, 2016,
I came to this from the front page because of how exuberant the title was. Your cover sucks and you suck and that song sucks.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by ryanbuu110
hey just wanted you to give me you're opinion on this cover and maybe share and like it so it gets around would be appreciated thanks!!!!

I ain't watchin' this until you learn the difference between "you're" and "your" (and, optionally, "yore", but let's take this in baby steps for now).
It wasn't bad. As far as the vocals go, I understand you're trying to imitate the strained vocal thing, but it sounds like you're actually straining and can sound a bit unpleasant at times.

Anyways keep at it, and with practice you'll improve.
Quote by ryanbuu110
hey just wanted you to give me you're opinion on this cover and maybe share and like it so it gets around would be appreciated thanks!!!!

Quote by Cavalcade
I ain't watchin' this until you learn the difference between "you're" and "your" (and, optionally, "yore", but let's take this in baby steps for now).

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I won't listen to this for a totally different reason than Clavacade. MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!! That's a big red flag for some one screaming to get attention, cause they want to be passed around and made famous on the internet.

I'd down vote you if I actually cared enough to reddit.