So, a few months back, I was at my local musicgoround and picked up a fender USA Princeton chorus amplifier. Instead of the usual plastic input jacks it has metal ones. The speakers have been replaced with a Ted Weber Signature Series and a Jenson Mod Series speaker. Made in Corona, California. Got it used for 200.

Was it a good deal? Any tips on EQing this amp? I play mainly hard rock.
I managed to sell my stock fender Princeton chorus for $200 a few years ago if that tells you anything. I used it for years and really liked my boss blues driver pedal in front of it. Since I've upgraded, the bd-2 has actually fallen outta favor for my sd-1. I like the same sorta tone so check out the boss bd-2, I'd bet you'll dig it.

Edit: an "oh, the memories" side note, I never use chorus so the button for chorus on my princeton was quite uniformly marked "Self Destruct".
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jul 10, 2013,
Quote by lucky1978
I managed to sell my stock fender Princeton chorus for $200 a few years ago if that tells you anything. I used it for years and really liked my boss blues driver pedal in front of it. Since I've upgraded, the bd-2 has actually fallen outta favor for my sd-1. I like the same sorta tone so check out the boss bd-2, I'd bet you'll dig it.

Edit: an "oh, the memories" side note, I never use chorus so the button for chorus on my princeton was quite uniformly marked "Self Destruct".

I'll definatly look into that pedal, I've been looking for a drive pedal for a while anyway. Thanks man!