Hi everyone. So I really like the Orange Dark terror head; not expensive, it sounds incredible, and it has an FX Loop. But, the cab is expensive. $380 for the 1x12 cab?? Thats ridiculous. So I was wondering if I could just hook up the head with a different cab. Would I be sacrificing tone? Will it mess anything up? If not, what types of cabs would work with this type of head (that aren't expensive lol)? Thanks!
you can put the head on any cab you want but orange cabs are some of the best out there.
What is not expensive to you?

Avatar has 1x12 cabs that are very similar to the Orange for $279 new and you can choose the color of the tolex, grill and what speaker you want in it. The 2x12 is only $440 with free shipping.

You can also get a used Orange 1x12 for $199 used at www.guitarcenter.com/usedgear
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thank you for your responses! Ill take a look at the Avatar ones! I just meant that it seemed expensive for a 1x12
Quote by Bippler
Thank you for your responses! Ill take a look at the Avatar ones! I just meant that it seemed expensive for a 1x12

Well they are Orange

Have you looked at what they charge for their amps? Kinda pricy for most. Even the Terror series is expensive for what they are.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yea but they sound soo good! Really raw, controllable sound. I just kinda wanted an amp that would have a lot of drive on it so that I wouldn't have to use a distortion pedal as a substitute. They just don't sound the same as a driven tube amp... My amp doesn't have much preamp gain really.