Page 1 of 2
Draw Your Favorite Movie Scenes In Paint

Now because of my love of EndtheRapture's thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1559082 , I'm completely stealing his idea, and applying it to my other great love, Movies!

So here we go! Simple, sketch a quick scene, add some text if ya' want and boom!!!! I would post some rules, but nobody would follow them anyway. But a few quick things.

Let's keep the image size reasonable

You don't have to draw badly, show off if you want

I think the crayon effect looks great, but whateves

Let's keep the spam down

First scene it's a practice one.

Join me, my good chaps!!!!!!!
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Jul 10, 2013,
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Y'all should really label what scenes these are. I've been able to identify a few, but not most Anyway, I could do just about any scene from Casablanca, but let's start with this one. It's from the ending, so like don't look if you haven't seen it.

Also mega spoilers for This Is England.
Oh, it's that part from princess mononoke when the townspeople refuse to take the forest spirit to disney world and it unleashes its outrage upon the lands.
Okay we got Forrest Gump, Reservoir Dogs, Shaun of the Dead, and I got no clue what the rest of these are, although the blue monster with glasses looks familiar.

EDIT - and Hangover III I haven't seen that.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Last edited by Toadvine at Jul 10, 2013,
mine was of

Quote by Toadvine
Okay we got Forrest Gump, Reservoir Dogs, Shaun of the Dead, and I got no clue what the rest of these are, although the blue monster with glasses looks familiar.

EDIT - and Hangover III I haven't seen that.

and V for Vendetta
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Metasponge

shaun of the dead?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
mine was of

and V for Vendetta

In your painting Jena Malone definitely has a beard, I thought it was Rob Zombie.
I see The Godfather up there, but then I don't know.
Nero - Dazed and Confused very nice bravo.

This might be a little difficult but you'll know when you see it.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The Shining?

Minus the snow?

no

Quote by TEK34
Well that's Zombieland
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Page 1 of 2