Just scored myself a Pedaltrain 2/hardcase and a new MXR Carbon Copy! Decided it was high time I started hunting down some new bits and pieces. Annoyingly, I seem to have run out of patch cables so I haven't tested it all out together but still!

Anyway, I'm in dire need of a power supply for all of these pedals. I know the Pedaltrain itself is designed for the Voodoo Labs stuff and includes brackets to house it, but it's a little on the pricey side. Therefore, can any one suggest a good power supply brick that's super reliable but slightly easier on the wallet?

And now for the obligatory picture with a guest appearance from my feet:

Woo gear fun stuff things!
Top lel.
A BBE Supacharger is a good quality option instead of a PP2+. Doesn't have the voltage sag and maybe a few other things, but it does what it's meant to do.

Also, Happy New Stuff Day
Look into the Trex Fueltank Junior & Chameleon, those have isolated outlets. You don't have a lot of pedals there so the Junior should suffice I think, but look into the other as well.
Quote by telemetal
A BBE Supacharger is a good quality option instead of a PP2+. Doesn't have the voltage sag and maybe a few other things, but it does what it's meant to do.

it's no cheaper here in the UK than the voodoo labs one.

Quote by dreid77447
get a dunlop power supply-- sturdy as hell

it'd ****in' well need to be, considering it's a glorified daisy chain in a box for almost the price of the bona fide isolated options
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by dreid77447
get a dunlop power supply-- sturdy as hell

Those suck. Dave hit it on the head, it is only a daisy chain. Get a 1spot if you can't afford the Voodoo labs, T-rex type supplys.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Dave_Mc
it's no cheaper here in the UK than the voodoo labs one.

Basically. Thinking I might as well just save up a bit again and just stretch to the voodoo labs one or a fuel tank. Cheers for the advice guys!
Top lel.
I like the T-Rex better than the Voodoo labs, but either is a good choice and built very well
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I suggest you daisy chain from the tuner till you save up enough to get a good iso supply.

Or maybe a PP iso 5?
Lazy fact #222568405:
You were too lazy to read the number.