Page 1 of 4
See these rules? Read them. Read them and obey them. All of them. Or suffer.

I'm not your softy pushover bitch-mod jetfuel anymore. He retired, I'm taking his place. I'm gonna mod this place like I used to mod the columns. Like you or love you (because I don't hate any of you (except all of you)), if I catch you slipping up, you're going down. If I'm online and I see something I don't like, you're going down. Also, I'm gonna need help in the form of you guys reporting more than just adbots now.

Let me tell you what gets me. We have one group of users on UG who talk about how much they miss UG's "golden age". Then we have another group of users who complain about mods being too stiff. There's overlap in this group. And it's stupid because in UG's "golden age" you were warned for spam for posting in a thread if you posted more than two minutes after it had been reported. Still think we're too strict now? But shoot, let's go back to the "golden age", shall we?

I'm done playing nice guy. I thought, "oh if we ease up on things then users will be happy and the community will flourish". But that strategy obviously isn't working. Everyone here is divided and miserable. It's like if you guys aren't writhing under someone's boot you're at each others throats. And sure, five years ago everyone was divided as well, but they were united by their fear of a supreme ruler.

You guys don't believe me, and that's fine. Push your luck, but I guarantee a lot of people are gonna get banned soon.

And for a limited time only, you can doubt me and get a free warning! How cool is that?

Game on. Banhammer is ready.
I support this. I'm on my last ban I think. If I get the hammer, at least I'll deserve it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
am i a little shit?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pffft Carmel is the only mod that scares me.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Calm down mate, it's the internet.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Do those rules apply to the Football Thread too?

Would be a shame if our #Bantz was limited
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I'm thinking this will make things better.

Me getting banned may or not be part of this improvement.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
g-love69 pls
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by digman50

#bantz is never limited. No mod goes in it anyway, they don't even know it's a hot chicks thread now.
Quote by digman50

What about the Muse thread?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
What about the Muse thread?

Post in the Muse thread, you're gunna get banned.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Amuro Jay
shouldn't have asked for a warning when you already had an active one

I love you. Don't hurt me. ;___;
I don't think I've seen anyone even talk about UG's "golden age". Where is this even coming from, anyways? Things seemed alright to me.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

you cant ban me cuz we belong to the same religion and you can only ban users whose countries have officially invaded your country i.e haha silly mod god wins
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Page 1 of 4