Power tubes recently replaced with two JJ E34L, JJ and TAD in the preamp.

Good condition cosmetically, missing rear panel.

All controls are smooth, pots are still in good condition, everything in good working order other than normal wear for an amp this age.

Looking for $600, make an offer, unless you are close I am really not looking to trade (location in signature)

I would prefer a local sale, but we can work something out through paypal if I get an offer.

Thanks, pics below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78884942@N02/8674338856/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78884942@N02/8674338856/
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by capebuf
Is it possibly to post more pictures especially inside the amp.

I can't at the moment, I am out of town, but Friday I can get some up. Interested in gut shots or just the tubes and rear controls?
Is it stock,how old are the tubes,have the caps ever been changed,how are the pots, any problems/issues.
I got you. I can tell you that chassis has usual signs of age (dusty, bit of discoloration) but I honestly haven't cracked open the innards yet. I'll get some pics up Friday evening at the latest, let me know if there is anything specific you are curious about.
Quote by dementiacaptain
I got you. I can tell you that chassis has usual signs of age (dusty, bit of discoloration) but I honestly haven't cracked open the innards yet. I'll get some pics up Friday evening at the latest, let me know if there is anything specific you are curious about.

Edit: just saw your post. I'm not sure about the caps, I'm not the original owner, will let you know though. Pots are good, when I first got it they were a bit scratchy but I gave them a few turns and they have been fine ever since. As far as I know it is stock, power tubes were replaced about a month ago, have a couple hours of play. The preamp isn't too old, maybe a year or so, two JJ and two TAD (shuguang rebrand.)

No problems so far, I have given it hell over the last 6 months and it has taken it in stride.
Selling it so soon man? Why? I thought you really liked it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Eh, I have had it longer than a good deal of my amps

I just am always moving on to the next one, you know? I'm not super inclined to sell it, if it doesn't I'm fine with it, but right now I am craving a super tight rig for some stuff I am working on. I really trying to move into a modeling rig and see how I like it for a while, something like a simple high wattage solid state power amp and a POD HD or Eleven Rack.

I do really like it, but I have liked most the amps I have played. Just hearing new sounds is part of the fun for me.
Knock it down to $500. If you happen to have an eleven rack and would like to throw in cash on top, I'd like to talk.