Page 1 of 2
i know m8 if his lawyer actually manages to get him off on just one charge that dude would be a hero to all lawyers
He had supporters outside the courthouse as well.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
He had supporters outside the courthouse as well.

of course...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Isn't there like some weird group of teenagers who say he's innocent because he's too pretty to have done it?

But really, he ****ed. 30 counts. Not getting out of that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Isn't there like some weird group of teenagers who say he's innocent because he's too pretty to have done it?

But really, he ****ed. 30 counts. Not getting out of that.

Yea, I remember seeing a collection of all these 16 year old girl's tweets saying he should be let off bc he's good looking.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, I remember seeing a collection of all these 16 year old girl's tweets saying he should be let off bc he's good looking.

I'm sure they would gladly give an arm and a leg to set him free.
STಠ_ಠ
"He is also charged in a carjacking incident and with downloading internet material from Islamist radicals some time before the blasts."

So downloading internet material is a crime now?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
If he pleads guilty, the case is closed, happy days for the media are over, as is his own media coverage. His name makes money now, so he's pleading not guilty, to get more attention from the tabloids and newspapers.
Quote by Rawshik
"He is also charged in a carjacking incident and with downloading internet material from Islamist radicals some time before the blasts."

So downloading internet material is a crime now?

Read the bold part of the segment that you quoted
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Read the bold part of the segment that you quoted

My point still stands. I should be able to download whatever I want.
Quote by Rawshik

To an extent, but not everything you can download is legal, nor is the act of downloading something always legal (music, for lack of a better example)
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
In the infamous words of Bart Simpson...

"I didn't do it."
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Will BBC news stop reporting on America already? Gah what are they obsessed with us?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Rawshik

So CP is okay?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
So CP is okay?

It's not okay but I don't get what it's preventing by being illegal.
Quote by Rawshik
It's not okay but I don't get what it's preventing by being illegal.
Sexual exploitation of minors. By cracking down on people who download it as well as the people who create it, you're eliminating both supply and demand. If you only outlawed the creation of it and not the distribution, a demand would still exist.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
So CP is okay?

What's wrong with cheese pizza?

OT: Course he pleaded not guilty, doesn't everyone?
Sail upon the open skies
Just makes that death penalty all the more likely.

Goodbye plea bargaining.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
He's got to be a burden on society one last time before he gets off'd by the state.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Why did this turn into a CP argument? It's bloody obvious that the guys making CP should be jailed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why did this turn into a CP argument? It's bloody obvious that the guys making CP should be jailed.

This was about downloading islamist videos being illegal, but that turned into CP, because religion and pedophilia are one and the same.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This was about downloading islamist videos being illegal, but that turned into CP, because religion and pedophilia are one and the same.

Ow, I just got cut on the edge
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Ow, I just got cut on the edge

Too good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
i dare you to properly refute that. it can't be done. God sees everything and touches everything, BITCH

He's just super horny and every once in a while a young one slips in. Who could keep track once you hit the 7 billion mark? Yawknowwhatimsayin?

Quote by TunerAddict

Too good.

Come on man, they can't all be winners
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 10, 2013,
thnx bb ur hot too<3

^Pedophilia by omnipresence. Whodathunkit.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 10, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
of course...

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by TunerAddict

Too good.

Oh? You think that's funny? Check this one out: 2edgy4me m8
Quote by WCPhils

Come on man, they can't all be winners

I was being serious. I didn't see it coming and it had me laughing hard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by WCPhils

That wasn't for the Boston bomber
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
The question is: Will he get all of his virgins if he is executed? Because that might be a motivating factor here.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
The question is: Will he get all of his virgins if he is executed? Because that might be a motivating factor here.

Yeah, because when i think of great sex i think of Virgins.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Page 1 of 2