I am liking it.
What bands are you inspired by?
Arguing on the Internet is like being in Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still friggin' retarded
The song sounded more like pop punk than punk. Not bad overall, reminded me of Blink 182 and even Foo Fighters (lol). But why did you use breakdownish parts? IMO they were totally out of place.
I didn't dig the chromatic riffs. Great chorus though. Everything else was fantastic.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
To me it sounds less punk... and more 90's American Sitcom theme tune.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I dig the song, because i imagine some fitting vocals that would change up the repetitiveness of the song(its punk). Overall a good song for its simplicity, mostly working on the intro to carry the song through, cool tune.
I expcted a bit more of experimentation: besides the funny sounding chromatic riff this sounds like the usual Rokkstar affair IMO. The breakdown parts were dreadful, please remove them and add more weird plox.
Lol Ometh
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Lol Ometh

What's so funny about my crit?

EDIT: I didn't say this was bad, because it isn't tbh. I've heard a few Rokkstar pieces through the years and while this is slightly different at the same time is the same old, same old. Like a fried egg with ketchup on top.
Last edited by Ometh at Jul 12, 2013,
Didn't say it was a funny comment, you just unintentionally troll people lol.
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Didn't say it was a funny comment, you just unintentionally troll people lol.

Exactly.
Start by saying I love pop punk

The riff at 9 is sweet , it's refreshing and upbeat.
The closed hi hate kinda pisses me off at bar 26 onward but it's just midi drums

Bar 37 is cool too

Bar 45 is a fine bridge

Bar 49 isn't quite hard hitting enough in my opinion. Pop punk needs that Boom in the hook and this song just doesn't have that, which really lets it down.

Theres no escaping bar 65 u had to put it there

Bar 73 is awesome, nice little break and then at bar 77 that's a sweet breakdown riff.

U should consider moving the chords to be a little high for bar 83 and 84 to make it feel like it's progressing a bit more.

bar 85 needs to be more exciting in my opinion, it kind of weakens the whole feel of it. I reckon either half time that shit or double time it.

Bar 110 is cool,

Bar 126 the lead is just a little lame imo, could be more interesting but I like 134 but lose the annoying echo effect

Bar 142 is actually awesome and the chorus sounds good here

Anyway cool shiz. Nice one
Last edited by Drapte at Jul 12, 2013,
Quote by Rokkstar
...>.> Someone should realize this song is a joke. lol. I mean... It might look like there's a lot of work in it.... But probably the chorus is the only really good part. lol... Everything else is like... WAH-digidigi-WAH-NAH-digidigi-WAH-NAH-digidigi-WAH-NAH-dig-WAH-digi... lol.

Well it's pretty obvious you spent a fair bit of time on it dude.