Page 1 of 2
Remember Gogo's Crazy Bones?!?!

HOLY CATFISH, HOW GOOD WERE THEY?!

DISCUSS!!!!

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Used to collect these all the time.

I'm sure I have some pieces still around the house, but it's too late for me to want to go digging for them. Maybe tomorrow.
Shiiiiiiit yeah.

These were the bomb.

Never got a crystal Sharky, though
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Tag43
Used to collect these all the time.

I'm sure I have some pieces still around the house, but it's too late for me to want to go digging for them. Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah! That'd be AWESOME! I feel like trying to find my old ones too! I remember I had some of the rare Alien ones!!! :O.

Quote by MH400
Shiiiiiiit yeah.

These were the bomb.

Never got a crystal Sharky, though

I was just searching them up and came across "Sharky"...I reckon that must've been before I got into them cause I don't remember anything about "Sharky" at all.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Last edited by coco-loco at Jul 11, 2013,
Quote by coco-loco
Yeah! That'd be AWESOME! I feel like trying to find my old ones too! I remember I had some of the rare Alien ones!!! :O.

I was just searching them up and came across "Sharky"...I reckon that must've been before I got into them cause I don't remember anything about "Sharky" at all.

That effectively makes you the Crazy Bones equivalent of a UG 13er

There was just something about Sharky.
RIP Tom Searle.
I need to find mine... will try and post pics of them.

These and

POGS

Quote by MH400
That effectively makes you the Crazy Bones equivalent of a UG 13er

There was just something about Sharky.

I hope I have a sharky
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

I had a pringles can full of them. Sadly I lost them all in a bet.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by MH400
HELL YEAH POGS.

Nostalgia. Hard.

Beyblades, anyone?

Pffttt Pogs and Gogo's no Beyblades
Quote by lambofgod127

It was my mission to collect crazy bones. and then pokemon happened.
Listen. I'm sorry.
What do they do, I don't get it? They look like chew toys for a teething infant.

They don't even have guns or moveable parts.

Are they Happy Meal prizes?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I had them, but I've forgotten if there was a game that involved throwing them at each other or not.
I actually never got into POG..or Beyblades really, though I had a few back in the day. I was into Tazo Tops...I assume they were a worldwide thing and not just an Australian creation though, right?

Quote by Malchius
I had them, but I've forgotten if there was a game that involved throwing them at each other or not.

Quote by mystical_1
What do they do, I don't get it? They look like chew toys for a teething infant.

They don't even have guns or moveable parts.

Are they Happy Meal prizes?

Nup. They came in little bags-about five apiece, and they came with stickers and recommendations of games to play with them. There were a whole heaps, such as bowling (line a few Crazy Bones up and slide on at them and try knocking over as many as possible...you were meant to play with other people). I remember another little game where you had to slide your Crazy Bones and try and get closer to the target Crazy Bone than your opponent...kinda like bocce.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Quote by Metasponge
Holy shit I used to get these all the time.

Never knew what you were actually supposed to do with them though.

Now you know!
Quote by slash_GNR666

This is the series which I caught onto...all of the other series listed honestly mean nothing to me.

http://www.classiccrazybones.com/whoswho/things.htm
Quote by slash_GNR666

Ahhhh.... the times where we played with others and not with ourselves
Quote by lambofgod127

I was a Tazos kid. I remember back in 1997 (which was also the year I got my first computer, and dial up internet- 56kbps and no telephone at the same time for you young 'uns) Walkers did a set to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the original Star Wars saga. There were 50 to get, and a little folder to put them in. These were the dayswhere not every pack had a prize- it was about 1 in 3, so you won these bitches. Problem was, I don't like Doritos, and the 10 that I didn't get were Dorito only ones. Even at 9 years old, I was subject to discrimination.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was a Tazos kid. I remember back in 1997 (which was also the year I got my first computer, and dial up internet- 56kbps and no telephone at the same time for you young 'uns) Walkers did a set to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the original Star Wars saga. There were 50 to get, and a little folder to put them in. These were the dayswhere not every pack had a prize- it was about 1 in 3, so you won these bitches. Problem was, I don't like Doritos, and the 10 that I didn't get were Dorito only ones. Even at 9 years old, I was subject to discrimination.

I can't remember if I filled this......

I am well ransacking my parents house later
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Deliriumbassist
If not, here, have some nostalgia:

http://starwarsimages.home.comcast.net/~starwarsimages/force.htm

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Ahhhh.... the times where we played with others and not with ourselves

I still have a Crazy Bone.

But really, I wanna find where they've all got to. I WANT THEM NAO. >

Quote by Deliriumbassist
If not, here, have some nostalgia:

http://starwarsimages.home.comcast.net/~starwarsimages/force.htm

I never saw these and I'm not big on Star Wars, but I legitimately love how shittily 90s they look. It's so good!!!!
Quote by slash_GNR666

I went to brighton 2 weeks ago and won a crazy bone in the 2p machine #nostalgia
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I went to brighton 2 weeks ago and won a crazy bone in the 2p machine #nostalgia

WHAT?! :O

AWESOME!!! :O
Quote by slash_GNR666

FAWK YEAH. Gogo's were so flippin' cool, I think I had some of the alien ones as well. I remember my sister had a really cool translucent orange one and on my birthday she gave it to me. This was probably around 2001-2003, something like that.

Good times. I'm sure I still have them around somewhere.

EDIT: I had no idea they were called Crazy Bones though, we just called them Gogo's and I never bought a pack of them new.
REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at Jul 11, 2013,

Quote by lambofgod127

Spoilers for large images
Quote by lambofgod127

Oh I had a Crystal Sharky, that was stolen off me! But I still had a normal Sharky, which was okay. It actually shocks me that there was a game to these things xD I know we used to bet with them, but I can't remember how.
Yeah they were cool. I remember Chupa caps, they were fun. It's kind of sad that kids of the next generation would look at these items that provided us with hours of joy in the same way that we see the ball and cup game, or pong.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Man, I used to have a freaking TAZO GUN

(Invalid img)
Quote by coco-loco

Nup. They came in little bags-about five apiece, and they came with stickers and recommendations of games to play with them. There were a whole heaps, such as bowling (line a few Crazy Bones up and slide on at them and try knocking over as many as possible...you were meant to play with other people). I remember another little game where you had to slide your Crazy Bones and try and get closer to the target Crazy Bone than your opponent...kinda like bocce.

I remember this.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by LeakyFlask
FAWK YEAH. Gogo's were so flippin' cool, I think I had some of the alien ones as well. I remember my sister had a really cool translucent orange one and on my birthday she gave it to me. This was probably around 2001-2003, something like that.

Good times. I'm sure I still have them around somewhere.

EDIT: I had no idea they were called Crazy Bones though, we just called them Gogo's and I never bought a pack of them new.

I had a translucent blue Aztecan alien one
Quote by slash_GNR666

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Back in the days where health and safety was a pipedream.

I was about to say... I remember them having sharp and serrated edges . Sure, they were made out of like, cardboard, but that's still so bad .
Quote by slash_GNR666

So far I think I've had everything that's been mentioned in this thread.

So. Much. Nostalgia.

Bit of a different turn as they won't so much 'collectibles', but does anyone remember Street Sharks?
Page 1 of 2